Chocolate Milk Powder Cake – No Egg, No Butter, No All Purpose Flour – Pressure Cooker Method.
Cooking Chocolate Milk Powder Cake – No Egg, No Butter, No All Purpose Flour – Pressure Cooker Method is a fun thing, furthermore it comes to be more special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 11 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 7 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients for Chocolate Milk Powder Cake – No Egg, No Butter, No All Purpose Flour – Pressure Cooker Method
- You need 1 cup for Whole Wheat Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup Milk powder.
- Need 4 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Require 1/4 cup – Refined Oil.
- Provide 3/4 cup Milk.
- Give 1/2 cup – Powdered brown sugar.
- Require 1/2 tsp – Baking powder.
- Require 1/4 tsp Baking soda.
- Provide 1 tsp for Vanilla essence.
- Give – Chocolate sprinkles & Sesame seeds – 2 tbsp each.
- Prepare 1 pinch salt.
Chocolate Milk Powder Cake – No Egg, No Butter, No All Purpose Flour – Pressure Cooker Method making
- Dry Ingredients – Sieve whole wheat flour, milk powder, cocoa powder, baking soda and baking powder, salt together. Keep it aside. Wet Ingredients – Mix brown sugar, oil, and milk, vanilla essence in a grinder until smooth. Mix both dry and wet mixtures. Mix them well and make a smooth batter..
- Put batter into a greased pan. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of chocolate sprinkles & sesame seeds over prepared cake batter and with help of spatula press gently. Tap the cake pan on a countertop to release any large air bubbles. Put the cake pan into the preheated pressure cooker and bake it for 1 hour..
- Tips: Adjust sugar according to your taste. You can also use white sugar instead of brown sugar. Baking time may vary. If cake batter looks dry, add 2- 4 tbsp of milk. If baking in Oven: Bake in the preheated oven at 180 deg Celsius or around 360 Fahrenheit for about 1 hour. The baking time may vary. So keep checking the cake after 40 to 45 minutes..
- Pressure Cooker Method: Grease the baking tin with oil and dust it by sprinkling whole wheat flour over greased surface evenly. Pour the mixture into the greased baking tin. Important Notes: Use the baking tin of 6 inches in diameter, so that it can easily get into the pressure cooker. Use a 5-liter pressure cooker. It should be big enough to hold the baking pan. Baking Tin should be made of Aluminium..
- If baking tin comes into direct contact with the base of the pressure cooker, it can burn (overbake) the cake. So use pressure cooker container which has big holes in it or any aluminum small stand. No gasket and whistle are needed. Remove them before baking. Don’t add water to the pressure cooker..
- How to Bake In A Pressure Cooker? Heat the pressure cooker on high heat for 2 minutes. Use sea salt or sand as a layer inside a cooker. Put a steel stand on a layer of salt or sand. Now put the cake tin containing the cake batter (Do not put water inside the pressure cooker). Close the pressure cooker lid and do not put the whistle on the lid. Remove the gasket (rubber ring) from the lid..
- Lower the flame after 2 minutes. Let it bake for 50 -60 minutes on low flame. After 60 minutes check cake with a knife, if the mixture does not stick, it means the cake is done. If batter still sticks to knife then again bake for another 10 minutes. Do not open the lid immediately. Eggless Pressure Cooker Cake is ready..