Open samosa. A yummy appetizer perfect for parties or family get-togethers. Contribute to amolc/samosa development by creating an account on GitHub. Open command prompt and go to the destination where you have copied the samosa framework setup Ex.
Delightful voice sharing with people you care about. A samosa (/səˈmoʊsə/) is a fried or baked pastry with a savoury filling, such as spiced potatoes, onions, peas, cheese, beef and other meats, or lentils. Samosa is one of the most popular appetizer or snack in India. these small samosas served in most of the Iranian Cafes in Hyderabad. Food preparation Open samosa is an enjoyable thing, additionally it comes to be a lot more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 20 components, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements for Open samosa
- Give For of dough-.
- Provide 2 cups – maida (all purpose flour).
- Require 1 tsp of salt.
- Need 1 tsp oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp – ajwain (carom seeds).
- Require For of stuffing-.
- Prepare 4 of boiled potatoes and mashed.
- Give 2 tbsp for oil.
- Give 1 tsp – jeera (cumin seeds).
- You need 1 tsp for coriander seeds crushed.
- It’s Pinch of hing.
- It’s 1 inch of ginger finely chopped.
- You need 1 – chilli finely chopped.
- Require 1/2 cup of green peas.
- It’s 1/2 tsp for red chilli powder.
- Need 1/2 tsp gram masala.
- Provide 1/2 tsp cumin powder.
- Provide 1/2 cup of coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 cup of sev.
- Give as per taste for Salt.
Social Samosa is always open to quality content from people who want to share their knowledge with our Contribute to Social Samosa if you have something that you believe will add value to the social. and also samosa in your chaat. but it is completely open ended in that scenario. the samosa, ensure it still holds the samosa shape and not fully crushed to small pieces. lastly, once the chaat is. Samosa is an amazing and mouthwatering Indian appetizer made with a spiced potatoes filling. It's a popular street food in India, sold by street vendors. The filling is wrapped using Samosa wrappers into.
Open samosa process
- Take all-purpose flour and add oil, salt,and carom seeds crumble and mix the dough add water and knead tight dough cover and keep aside. Next make the stuffing by taking Pan heat oil and add jeer when it starts spluttering add grated or chopped ginger, chopped green chilli, crushed coriander seeds and pinch of hing..
- Next add green peas along with all spices, salt and saute till it turns aromatic green peas should be boiled or frozen. Next, add the boiled and mashed potatoes and mix well with the masala and keep aside to cool down. Make small balls from the dough.
- Roll round like chapati and cut from between in plus shape and make 4 pcs triangles out of it and keep on any newspaper or baking sheet when it is done take kadhai heat oil for deep frying.while frying press with the spatula so that it will b flat or it will be like puri so try to press while frying..
- On this stage, you can deep fry and then add the stuffing or you can place one triangle then place stuffing and then cover with the next part of the triangle and bake in oven/otg but I tried with deep-fried and then placed stuffing and then covered with the other part and pressed slightly and on side gaps, I used sev and covered all the gaps from the side..
- And serve hot open samosa which was super Tasty and crispy.
Download the latest version of Samosa for Android. Samosa is a popular Indian app that makes it possible to create and edit content in any of India's official languages. Samosa is traditionally filled with spicy potato mixture in India and Pakistan, but in the Middle East How to wrap samonsa. Make the flour paste this is done to help seal the edges so it will not open. From Wikibooks, open books for an open world.