Sattu ki lassi ? summer special drink. Here we provide you an easy way to make summer special healthy sathu lassi. Watch the video and follow this step by step recipe tutorial to know how to. A Summer Drink Recipe by Amna.
Aur han na Tandoor na oven sirf tawe ki jai ho. ? #tawa #kebab #veg #vegetables #seekh #sheesh #snack #snacks. Sattu drinks are nutritious, cooling and also prevent from heat strokes. You can check this Youtube video and this Informative post on sattu. Food preparation Sattu ki lassi ? summer special drink is an enjoyable point, furthermore it comes to be more unique value if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 10 components, you can begin cooking 3 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients – Sattu ki lassi ? summer special drink
- Need 6 tbsp – sattu(rosted gram flour).
- Give 1 for small size finely chopped onion.
- You need 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Give 1 tbsp finely chopped green coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp lemon juice.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- Give 1/2 tsp – black salt.
- Provide 1 tsp – chaat masala pwd.
- Give 1 of and half glass water (as required).
- Provide 2 for ice cubes.
I have already posted the sweet or meetha Sattu drink and now sharing the savory or namkeen ghol. This is a basic recipe and some ingredients can be easily. Löydä HD-arkistokuvia ja miljoonia muita rojaltivapaita arkistovalokuvia, -kuvituskuvia ja -vektoreita Shutterstockin kokoelmasta hakusanalla summer special drink. Tuhansia uusia ja laadukkaita kuvia joka päivä.
Sattu ki lassi ? summer special drink process
- In a mixing bowl add given all ingredients except water mix it nicely.
- Now add water as required mix well without any lumps.
- Now take a serving bowl add one ice cubes then pour the prepared mixture and serve it.
Lassi aur satto,garmi ka tor,garmi mein thandak,Garmi bhagaein. Lassi aur sattoo with different flavours. Summer Special Drink. © Provided by Chowhound best summer drinks around the world with recipes. With coronavirus making travel a tricky and even potentially Get our Mango Lassi recipe, or try this Salted Lassi with Cumin and Mint from chef Susan Feniger. For a dairy-free drink that's super refreshing and found in.