Amritsari Lassi. In this video I will show you how to prepare Famous Amritsari Lassi. Lassi is very famous in punjab. Learn how to make Famous Amritsari Lassi Amritsari lassi is also known as Punjabi lassi.
Here you get lovely and delicious Lassi which is quite filling and healthy. Amritsari chole recipe with step by step photos – this amritsari chole masala tastes similar to the chole one gets in the Punjabi joints on the streets of Delhi. This recipe had been requested my many of you. Cooking Amritsari Lassi is a fun point, in addition it becomes more special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 7 ingredients, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements – Amritsari Lassi
- It’s 250 gms chilled curd.
- Require 1 cup – chilled milk or water.
- Need 2 tbsp for powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp chopped nuts.
- Require 1 tsp cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp white butter (optional).
- You need 2 tbsp of khoya.
Amritsari Lassi, Punjabi Lassi, Mango Lassi, Rooh Afza Lassi, Banana Lassi, how to make plain lassi, lassi with malai, Strawberry. Yorumdan: Variety of Lassi / Amritsari Lassi Wala. Amritsari Lassi Wala bölgesinde bulundunuz mu? And don't forget that tall glass of lassi to chase it all down.
Amritsari Lassi step by step
- Take curd in a bowl. Chop nuts..
- Add sugar powder, cardamom powder, milk and butter to curd. Sugar can be increased reduced as per your taste..
- Churn and blend everything nicely..
- Serve this yummy lassi topped with chopped dry fruits..
This smooth and creamy yoghurt-based refreshment, traditionally So sit back and wash down the heat with the traditional Amritsari lassi. Amritsari Kulcha, Lassi, Amritsari Fish, Chicken Tikka, Tandoori Chicken and a hot Gulab Jamun are some of Amritsar's delectable choices. You might also find spicier versions of food from other areas. Makki di Roti and Sarson da Saag. Dal Amritsari is a common preparation of Punjab.