Tricolour paneer roll with salad and mayo. This video explains how to prepare Paneer Mayo Roll easily. you can try following recipes Paneer Mayo Roll Recipe. Crunchy Paneer Rolls Recipe Potato & Paneer/Cottage Cheese Croquettes" Tea Time Snacks Paneer & Cheese Cigars Cooksmart. aloo paneer roll recipe is easy and extremely luscious.
The perfect appetizer for a dinner party, enjoy this tricolour treat this Independence day with your family and friends. This Kashmiri Palak Aur Malai Paneer Tikka recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Kathi roll is an Indian street food where Indian flatbreads are filled with veggies, chicken, mutton etc etc. Food preparation Tricolour paneer roll with salad and mayo is an enjoyable thing, moreover it becomes extra unique value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 23 ingredients, you can start cooking 17 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients of Tricolour paneer roll with salad and mayo
- It’s 1.5 of cup cup wheat flour.
- It’s of to taste Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of cup beetroot puree.
- Prepare 1/4 of cup palak puree.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of carrot puree.
- Prepare 2 of tsp Oil.
- Prepare 1 of cup paneer cubes.
- Prepare 1 of cup bell pepper cubes.
- It’s 1 of cup onion cubes.
- Prepare 2 of tsp ginger garlic paste.
- You need of To taste Salt.
- It’s 1/2 of tsp haldi for carrot dough.
- It’s of as needed Coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 of tsp jeera.
- It’s 1/4 of tsp Hing.
- You need 1 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 of tsp garam masala.
- Prepare 1 of tsp chaat masala.
- You need 1 of lemon juice.
- Prepare of to taste Green chutney.
- Prepare of as needed mayonnaise.
- You need of as needed Carrot radish salad.
Since I'm a vegetarian my favorite is obviously the This recipe is fairly simple and the good part is that it's quite healthy. Traditionally the bread for kathi roll is made my mixing all purpose and whole. kathi roll or frankie recipes have always been a quick and easy street food recipe across india. it is known for its taste, flavour and more importantly its too made with a combination of veggies, soya and other proteins. paneer frankie recipe or paneer kathi roll is one such hugely popular alternative. Paneer Roll is made of spiced grated paneer wrapped in a roomali roti. Tossed with chopped onions and thick gravy, this Paneer recipe is a delightful dish that you can have at anytime in a day.
Tricolour paneer roll with salad and mayo instructions
- Take 1 cup flour add beet puree and salt with oil and make dough.
- Take 3/4 flour and add palak puree,salt and oil make a dough.
- Take remaining 1/2 cup flour and add carrot,haldi,salt,oil and make dough.
- Make a long role of carrot dough.
- Take palak dough and roll down to wrap carrot role in it.
- Put carrot role in it and cover with palak dough.
- Take beet dough and roll down bigger then palak dough.
- Put carrot palak roll in it and cover with beet dough.
- And cut in equal parts.
- Press a little and make thin Roti's like tortia.
- Heat oil in pan add jeera hing and onion.
- Saute and add bell peppers.
- Now add paneer and all spices and sauce.
- Take tricolour torta and apply green chutney upon it.
- Then add filling.
- And make tight role.
- Sizzle mayo and serve with salad.
Sprinkle it with fresh mint leaves, onion rings along with a bit of chaat masala, and impress your guests. From Review : A fantastic find, tucked away just off the high street of The. Vegetarian kathi rolls that are stuffed with kadai paneer, layered with chutney, onions and rolled up in whole wheat chapati. It makes up for a perfect lunch time snack that is healthy, filling and delicious. From the cultural capital of India, Kolkata comes a popular street food – Kathi/kati rolls.