Handi Chicken Curry.
Cooking Handi Chicken Curry is a fun thing, moreover it ends up being extra unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 18 components, you can begin cooking 11 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements for Handi Chicken Curry
- Provide 400 gm of chicken.
- Need 2 tablespoon of yogurt.
- Need 1 – small tomato finely chopped.
- Require 2 of onions finely chopped.
- Give 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Require 8 of flakes of garlic finely chopped.
- Provide 1 tablespoon ginger paste.
- It’s 1 teaspoon red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon kasuri methi.
- Prepare 1/2 cup – coriander leaves.
- Require 1 teaspoon garam masala powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon ghee.
- Prepare to taste – Salt.
- Give to taste – Sugar.
- Require as needed Vegetable.
- Prepare for for the roasted masala:.
- Require 1 teaspoon cumin seeds.
- Require 1 teaspoon coriander seeds.
Handi Chicken Curry step by step
- At first we will dry roast the masalas. Heat a wok and add the masalas under dry roast..
- Roast them untill the aroma comes out. Keep it aside and grind it into a coarse powder..
- In an earthen pot, heat some oil. Add the onions and a pinch of salt..
- Fry them untill golden brown in colour. Keep it aside..
- In the same oil, add the chopped green chillies, chopped garlic. Saute it for a while and then add the chopped tomatoes. Saute it till the oil separates..
- Add the chicken, salt and half of the golden fried onions. Saute it well in the high flame..
- Add half of the roasted masala. Mix it well. Add the ginger paste, red chilli powder and kasuri methi. Mix them well..
- Add the yogurt and again saute till the oil separates. Add some water for the gravy. Add some salt for the gravy and mix it well. Add the rest of the roasted masala. Add some sugar to balance the salt..
- Cover it with a lid and keep it for 20mins. Uncover the lid and check whether the chicken is cooked well or not..
- If yes, add the garam masala powder, rest of the fried onions and ghee. Add the coriander leaves and remove it from the flame..
- Serve hot..