Egg curry. Egg curry recipe – Spicy, flavorful & delicious punjabi egg curry made in dhaba style. This anda curry is exceptionally good when you are not in a mood to cook something elaborate. South Indian style Egg Curry is incredibly easy to make.
Then you must try these delicious and quick egg curry recipes made with simple ingredients, a pinch of creativity, and a dollop of happiness! Spicy Egg Curry – a popular Indian curry which is best enjoyed with plain rice or Indian breads like paratha and roti. This egg curry recipe from southern India features an exquisitely aromatic and flavorful sauce. Food preparation Egg curry is a fun point, additionally it comes to be extra special worth if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 19 ingredients, you can begin cooking 11 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Composition – Egg curry
- Give 4 Hard boiled eggs -.
- It’s 200 gms of Chopped onion -.
- Prepare 2 tbsp Garlic paste -.
- Provide 2 tbsp Ginger paste -.
- Give 1/2 cup Tomato puree -.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cream -.
- Give 2 tbsp – Khuskhus / poppy seed paste -.
- Give 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder -.
- You need 1 tsp – Red chilly powder -.
- Need 1 tsp Coriander powder -.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garam masala powder -.
- You need Cloves for – 2.
- Give Cinnamon – 1 inch stick.
- Give 2 of Green cardamom -.
- Give 2 for Whole black paper -.
- Give 1/4 tsp of Cumin seeds -.
- You need to taste – Salt -.
- Need 1 cup – Clarified butter / ghee -.
- Need Chopped coriander leaves – 1 tsp.
Naturally meat-free, it's one of India's most popular curries! How to Make Authentic Egg Curry. Garnish egg curry with coriander leaves and serve hot with paratha, roti or rice for Lunch or Dinner. Love to see you try my egg curry recipe.
Egg curry start cooking
- Peel the eggs and preak it..
- Heat clarified butter / ghee in a pan.
- Add boiled eggs and fry till dark brown on low flame and strain it..
- Heat clarified butter and add cumin seeds and whole garam masala to crackle..
- Add onion paste,red chilly powder,turmeric powder,coriander powder,garam masala powder and ginger garlic paste and saute for 3 – 4 mins..
- Add poppy seed paste and mix well.Add tomato puree and saute for 2 – 3 mins..
- Add cream and mix well..
- Add one cup of water and bring to boil..
- When it boiled add boiled eggs and cook for five mins.
- Garnish with coriander leaves..
- Serve hot with naan or chapaties..
If you really like it, please share it or leave a message to let. This easy egg curry post is sponsored by Pete and Gerry's Organic Eggs. During the trip, I was impressed by the variety of the. Egg Curry. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Egg Masala Curry with Chicken Pulao.