Mango Sheer Khurma Pudding.
Food preparation Mango Sheer Khurma Pudding is a fun thing, in addition it comes to be a lot more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 11 ingredients, you can start cooking 12 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Mango Sheer Khurma Pudding
- Prepare 3/4 cup of vermicelli/ semia.
- It’s 1 cup of condensed milk.
- Require 1 litre for milk.
- Provide 1 for mango chopped to make puree.
- Require 1 – mango for decoration.
- Require 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Need 1 tbsp of gelatine powder.
- Provide 1 pinch – saffron.
- Give 1/4 tsp – vanilla essence.
- Prepare of as required Dry fruits like cashewnuts, almonds, dates, raisins.
Mango Sheer Khurma Pudding step by step
- Heat ghee in a frying pan on low flame, add chopped dry fruits..
- Roast for 2-3 mints & keep aside.Roast the vermicelli in the remaining ghee till light brown..
- Boil the milk till turns half, then mix condensed milk & stir well.Add few pinches of saffron.Then add the roasted vermicelli..
- Once the vermecelli cooked properly,lower the heat & add the roasted chopped nuts, vanilla essence & switch off the flame..
- In a food processor make a pure with chopped mangoes & sugar..
- Mix gelatine & warm water in a bowl & place the bowl in a large bowl containing hot water.Stir at regular intervals until gelatine is completely dissolve..
- Mix half of the gelatine liquid with mango puree.Take ramekin bowl greased with ghee & pour the mango puree in the bowl..
- Refrigerate it for 5-10 mints to set properly..
- Then mix the remaining half gelatine liquid with vermicelli kheer & pour it in the ramekin bowl over the mango puree..
- Again refrigerate it for 10 mints to set properly..
- Now your mango sheer khurma pudding is ready to serve..
- Demould the dessert on a serving plate. Decorate this delicious dessert with chopped mangoes, dry fruits & served it chilled..