Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza. Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza – cheesy Indian pizza topped with delicious chicken tikka masala. The best and easist homemade pizza recipe ever. This Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza is a fusion of two takeout favorites.
For more tasty recipes, tips and product reviews please Subscribe. Enjoy her recipe for Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza! Turn your favorite Indian takeaway into something special with this delicious twist on classic pizza. Food preparation Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza is an enjoyable point, in addition it becomes more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 8 components, you can start cooking 8 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza
- Give 4 pieces (2 packs) for naan bread(I prefer stonefire garlic naan).
- You need 12 tbsp of signature kitchen Tikka Masala simmer sauce.
- Provide 1 1/8 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Need 4 for boneless skinless chicken thighs, sliced.
- It’s 1 for red bell pepper, diced.
- You need 1/2 cup – diced onion.
- Give for salt & pepper.
- Need 3/4 cup mozzarella.
To create this pizza, all you need to do is substitute pizza sauce with the tikka masala sauce and top with heaps of mozzarella, chilies, and of course chicken tikka. Chicken Tikka Pizza combines delicious pieces of broiled chicken spiced up with garam masala and sauteed yellow squash on top of a piece of naan coated in a deliciously spiced sauce made with diced tomatoes and a touch of whipping cream for richness. It's all finished of with some thinly sliced red. Chicken Tikka Pizza – Sharmeen Syed Chicken tikka pizza is considered high protein food.
Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza making
- In a pre heated skillet, spray cooking spray, butter or oil and add the chicken. While the chicken begins to brown add the salt, pepper and smoked paprika. Cook until the chicken is almost cooked, about 4 minutes. Remove and set aside to cool some..
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- While the chicken is cooling place the naan on a baking sheet..
- On each piece of naan, place 3 tbsps of the Tikka Masala sauce on each and spread out within a 1/4 inch of the edge..
- Next evenly top each with the cheese, pepper and onion.
- Then top with the cooled chicken.
- Place in the oven and cook 10 minutes or until cheese is melted..
- Bon appetite.
It is one of the preferred appetizer in indian cuisine. Try my chicken souvlaki pizza, roasted garlic chicken pizza or my Parmesan prosciutto pizza. Gluten Free Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza. Top each pre-baked pizza crust with desired amount of chicken tikka masala. Try not to add too much sauce as you don't want the pizza to be runny with sauce.