Palak Paneer. Palak Paneer with video and stepwise photos. This delicious palak paneer recipe is my mom's version of making this dish. she has been making this recipe for years now. Palak paneer (pronounced [paːlək pəniːɾ]) is a vegetarian dish originating from the Indian subcontinent, consisting of paneer (a type of cottage cheese) in a thick paste made from puréed spinach and seasoned with ginger, garlic, garam masala, and other spices.
It pairs well with naan, paratha or jeera rice. Palak paneer recipe – Healthy, nutritious & delicious palak paneer made in restaurant style. In this palak paneer recipe, I have not blanched the spinach to prevent loss of nutrients. Cooking Palak Paneer is an enjoyable point, moreover it ends up being more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 15 ingredients, you can start cooking 6 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition of Palak Paneer
- It’s 1 bunch for palak(spinach).
- Provide 150 gm paneer.
- Require 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 – onion.
- It’s 4 – green chillies.
- It’s 1 of capcicum.
- You need 4 for garlic cloves.
- Provide 10 – cashews.
- Give 2 tsp – cream.
- It’s 2 tsp – ghee.
- You need 1 tsp of jeera/cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp kasuri methi.
- Provide 1 tsp – dhania jeera(Coriander cumin) powder.
- You need 1 tsp garam masala.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Restaurant Style Palak Paneer – How to Make Palak Paneer – Cottage Cheese In Spinach Gravy – Smita. green coloured palak curry is palak paneer with paneer cubes, garam masala and other spices. finally, i request you to check my other top paneer curries recipes collection with this post of palak. Indian Palak Paneer Saag Paneer is a delicious, nutritious, full-flavored, and super easy to make in If you have ever thought that making Indian Palak Paneer (or Spinach with Paneer) was complicated. Palak Paneer – a smooth and creamy spinach sauce infused with Indian spices becomes a delicious base You may know this recipe as Saag Paneer, but this recipe is actually called Palak Paneer, or. Palak Paneer is likely the most popular paneer dish from North India.
Palak Paneer making process
- Wash palak clean..
- Blanch palak chilli,cashews (don't add more water)..
- In a mixijar add chopped capcicum,1/2onion chopped and blanched palak and make puree of it..
- Heat ghee in kadai add jeera 1/2 onion chopped and saute add masalas and chopped tomato and cook for a while then add palak puree..
- Now add salt and kasuri methi mix it and add cream mix all..
- Now add paneer chopped and serve with roti and rice..
Creamy spinach with tasty paneer makes a delicious main dish. This recipe was one of my first published recipes on YouTube. Palak Paneer is one of the most popular dish from North India. It is made with Spinach and Cottage Cheese, cooked with ginger, garlic, onions and aromatic spices. Palak paneer is one of the all-time most beloved Indian recipes.