Chicken Curry and Rice.
Cooking Chicken Curry and Rice is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it becomes extra special worth if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 6 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Chicken Curry and Rice
- You need 100 g chicken breast / 3½ oz ..
- You need 62.5 g of rice (boil in the bag works well!) / 2¼ oz ..
- It’s ½ can of tomatoes chopped Italian (½ x 400g / 14oz.).
- Need 80 g of onion (sliced) / 3 oz ..
- Require 2 teaspoons – curry powder medium *.
- Give 2 tablespoons of Greek yogurt plain low fat (0%).
Chicken Curry and Rice start cooking
- Put a saucepan of pre-boiled water on high heat. Put the rice in the boiling water for 10 minutes..
- Microwave the onion for 1 minute..
- Chop the chicken into pieces and cook in a deep fry pan (or wok) put on high heat after spraying with Spray2Cook..
- Stir and cook the chicken for 1 minute then add the onion – spray with more Spray2Cook – stir and cook for 4 minutes..
- Mix in the tomatoes, yoghurt and curry powder. Heat through and simmer until the rice is cooked, drained and served onto a warmed plate then add the chicken curry mix..