Cooking Rose Rasmalai is a fun point, moreover it becomes much more special worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 15 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 9 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients – Rose Rasmalai
- It’s 1 litre for full cream milk.
- Require 2 tbsp lemon juice.
- Give Ingredients for Sugar syrup : 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Require 4 cups for water.
- Prepare 1 tsp for cardamon powder.
- Give 2-3 tsp for Rose essence.
- You need 4-5 drops – red food color.
- Prepare for Ingredients for Milk : 1 litre milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup – sugar or according to your taste.
- Provide 1 tsp for badam chopped.
- Give 1 tsp – rose essence.
- Require 3-4 drops of red food color Silver varak for garnish.
- Provide of Chopped badam for garnish.
- Require for Cherry optional.
- Provide of Kesar optional.
Rose Rasmalai making process
- Heat the milk for paneer in a non stick vessel. When it starts boiling, add lemon slowly and reduce the heat..
- Add lemon until the water and paneer are separated.Now remove the paneer from heat and strain the paneer in muslin cloth.
- Put some cold water on the paneer, nd Hang for 30 Minits.Now Knead the paneer properly and make small dumplings.
- To make the sugar syrup, heat sugar, water, cardamon seeds and rose water together on high flame..
- When it starts boiling add 3 – 4 drops of red food color. Now add the paneer balls nd Cover the vessel and let it cook for around 7 to 10 mins on high heat..
- The paneer balls will increase double in size and will have soft red color..
- Now rest of the paneer balls.In a seperate pan heat the milk along with sugar, rose Essenes nd chopped badam, boil it till it reduces in quantity and becomes little thick..
- Reduce the heat and add red food color and gently add the paneer balls which we had made earlier one at a time. Simmer on slow heat for 5 minits.
- Serve chilled, garnished with badam,Silver foil,cherry,nd kesar.