Sri Lankan Mutton Curry.
Food preparation Sri Lankan Mutton Curry is a fun thing, furthermore it becomes much more unique value if you cook it on your own. By using the following 18 components, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking promptly.
Composition – Sri Lankan Mutton Curry
- It’s 500 gms – Mutton on bones.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp – ginger-garlic paste.
- Require to taste of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp. – red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. for turmeric powder.
- Require 1 tsp. for pepper powder.
- Require 1 tbsp. roasted coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of roasted cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tsp. – garam masala powder.
- You need 2 tbsp. lime juice.
- You need 1 tsp. for lemon zest.
- You need 2 – onion, chopped.
- It’s 3 tbsp. oil.
- Give 1/2 tsp. – fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare 1-2 for green chillies, slit.
- Need 2 sprigs of curry leaves.
- Need 1 cup – coconut milk.
- Provide as required – coriander leaves to garnish.
Sri Lankan Mutton Curry steps
- Marinate the mutton with ingredients starting from ginger-garlic paste to lemon zest overnight preferably..
- Heat oil in a pan and temper with the fenugreek seeds. Allow it to splutter and then add the onion, green chilies and the curry leaves. Saute till light brown in colour..
- Now add the marinated mutton and continue to saute on low flame till dry. Add 1 cup water and pressure cook for 20-25 minutes on low flame after the first whistle..
- When cool, open the lid and add the coconut milk. Simmer on med flame for two to three minutes till the gravy thickens a bit. Serve, garnished with coriander leaves..