Mutton fried rice. Fried rice with mutton egg and vegetables is delicious food and easy to make at home. In this Mutton fried rice recipe video I tried to show you every step. Mutton fry recipe – Spicy, hot and delicious andhra style mutton fry.
Transfer the mutton to a bowl and set aside. Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with fried shallot and spring onion. This Indian style, mutton fried rice recipe is very tasty and quick to make. Cooking Mutton fried rice is a fun thing, furthermore it comes to be more special value if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 12 components, you can start cooking 3 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Mutton fried rice
- You need 1 1/2 cup of basmati rice.
- It’s 500 gm of mutton pieces.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 2 of carrots chopped.
- You need 15 of beans chopped.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum chopped.
- You need 4 of eggs scrambled.
- It’s 2 tsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chilli sauce.
- It’s 5 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
Using eggs, mutton, vegetables, long grain rice and ghee you can create this versatile dish. Mutton fried rice is almost same like mutton biryani atleast as taste wise. So, when this two dishes taste almost same like each other the restaurants don't show it in their menu card (specially the new. For those who adore Nasi Goreng (Fried Rice), Nasi Goreng Kambing ( Mutton fried rice) is a must to try.
Mutton fried rice step by step
- Soak the basmati rice for half an hour. In a vessel, boil water and add the required amount of salt and add the rice. Cook the rice till it is almost cooked. Strain the water from the rice using a colander..
- Pressure cook the mutton with little water, ginger-garlic paste, a pinch of turmeric powder, 1 tbsp chilli powder, 1/2 tbsp pepper powder and 1 tsp garam masala till tender. In a sauce pan, add little oil and fry the mutton pieces. Chop all the required veggies. Scramble 4 eggs with salt and pepper..
- In a kadai or wok, add 2 tbsps sesame oil, add the chopped onions and saute. Then add carrots, beans and capsicum and saute till the veggies become crunchy. Add salt. Now add the fried mutton pieces and saute. Now add soya sauce and chilli sauce. Mix well. Add the cooked basmati rice and mix well. Finally add the scrambled eggs and mix well. Sprinkle little salt and pepper powder. Mutton fried rice is ready!!!???.
A unique taste and I ammsure that most would try it again and again. Nigerian Fried Rice puts a spicy, flavorful spin on the traditional fried rice and is appealing on its own or served with a variety of other African food. Spicy Mutton curry for rice recipe made in a pressure cooker. Tried this with a minor variation, lightly fried the raw masala ingredients in oil before grinding. I have quite a few varieties or chicken, fish & mutton recipes.