Shahi Matar Paneer masala.
Cooking Shahi Matar Paneer masala is an enjoyable thing, in addition it comes to be extra unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 20 components, you can start cooking 10 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Composition for Shahi Matar Paneer masala
- Require 200 gm for cottage cheese(paneer) cut into cubes.
- You need 2 big onions roughly chopped.
- Give 8-9 for cashews.
- Need 1 for green chilli.
- Need 1 – tblspn cream.
- You need 1 inch for ginger.
- Provide 6-7 – garlic cloves.
- Need 3 of tomatoes rougly chopped.
- Require 1 for dalchini (cinnamon) stick.
- Require 4-5 of black pepper seeds.
- Need 2 Green elaichi (cardamom).
- Need 2 pcs for laung (cloves).
- Require 1/2 tsp for turmeric.
- It’s for Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp – red chilli powder.
- Need 1/2 cup – fresh coriander chopped.
- Need 1 tsp for garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp – kasoori methi.
- Give 250 gm – Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
Shahi Matar Paneer masala start cooking
- First heat oil in a vok for deep fry. Now deep fry cubed paneer until it become golden. Then keep it aside..
- Heat 1 tblspn oil in a pan. Add dalchini, black pepper, green elaichi, laung and fry for a minute..
- Now add roughly chopped onions, garlic, ginger and cashews. Fry for 5-6 minutes..
- Now add tomatoes and cook until it become soft. Now turn off flame and let it cool down..
- After cool down grind into a smoot paste..
- Heat a pan and put this paste into it. Cook for 4-5 minutes..
- Then add turmeric, garam masala power and salt and stir. Then add cream and mix..
- Add paneer, peas and a cup of water. And allow it boil to 7-8 minutes..
- Turn off the flame and add kasoori methi..
- Garnish with fresh coriander and grated paneer..