Fajita burger. This healthy burger recipe features a spicy fajita burger slathered with a spicy chipotle mayonnaise and topped with roasted Anaheim peppers and a delicious slaw. "Fajita" Burgers. This spicy burger is served on an oblong roll, slathered with a spicy chipotle mayonnaise and topped with roasted Anaheim peppers and a delicious slaw. Fajita Burger Wraps Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Fajita Burgers take all the flavors of fajitas that you love and combines it into a delicious burger that's perfect for any backyard barbecue! _⬇️⬇. Beef burger recipe with a Mexican Fajita flavour. Cook the Fajita Burger on the grill and place on tortillas, filled with cheese, onion and lettuce. Food preparation Fajita burger is an enjoyable point, additionally it comes to be a lot more special value if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 11 components, you can start cooking 7 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients of Fajita burger
- You need 250 gm of chicken.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of capsicum.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 of burger buns.
- Prepare 4 of cheese slice.
Fajita Burgers take all the flavors of fajitas that you love and combines it into a delicious burger that's perfect for any backyard Can I just tell you that I LOVE this burger? It is juicy, messy, tender, and. Fajita Burger with Peppers, Onions and Guacamole. Serve burgers on toasted buns with guacamole and the cooked pepper and onion mixture.
Fajita burger start cooking
- Marinate chicken with above mention spices for half an hour…
- Heat oil add chicken and cook for 10 min on high flame…
- Cut all veggues in slice form…
- Add into chicken then add cheese on top and cover the lid…
- Cook till cheese melt…
- Now take burger buns toss it from both side…
- Now take mixture and put over buns.. serve with ketchup…
Remove burgers to a plate, pepper to a cutting board; thinly slice pepper. Brush one side of each tortilla with the chili oil. Put together these fajita-inspired turkey burgers for a speedy supper after a late-afternoon or early-evening workout. This chicken fajita recipe is even better than the classic! A juicy chicken burger is topped with fajita veggies for a fun spin on dinner!