Mango Rawa Cake.
Cooking Mango Rawa Cake is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it ends up being a lot more special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 8 ingredients, you can start cooking 7 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients – Mango Rawa Cake
- Require 1 cup of rawa.
- Provide 1 cup Mango pulp (ready made/canned/fresh mango pulp-I used freshly squeezed).
- Need 1/4 cup – oil- Any flavorless oil.
- Give 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon for Baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground cardamom (optional).
- Give 1/4 cup of chopped nuts for garnish, I used pistachios because they add a nice colour and texture (optional).
- Provide 3 tsp Tutti Frutti (to give a nice colour to the cake).
Mango Rawa Cake steps
- Pre-heat the oven to 170 degrees C. Mix the semolina with sugar, cardamom and baking powder..
- Next, add oil and mix well. Finally add the mango pulp and mix again. Let it sit for 15 minutes..
- Pour the batter in a greased loaf pan and garnish with nuts of your choice..
- Place in the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes. Keep a close watch after 25 minutes, if it starts browning too quickly, lower the temperature a bit..
- Check with a toothpick in the center of the cake to see if properly baked. If it comes out clean then remove immediately..
- If it is kept for a longer time, the cake will develop a crust on the top..
- Allow to cool completely and then cut and serve. Enjoy with tea or coffee.