Quick Masala Poori.
Food preparation Quick Masala Poori is a fun thing, in addition it comes to be a lot more special worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 13 components, you can begin cooking 3 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements Quick Masala Poori
- Provide 2 cups – whole wheat flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp for cornmeal.
- You need For of (optional)-.
- Prepare 2 tbsp – cornstanch.
- Need 2 tbsp of semolina.
- Provide 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp kalonji (nigella) seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of peppercorn powder.
- Give 1/4 tsp for dry ginger powder.
- Require 1/2 tsp for crushed kasoori methi power.
- It’s As per taste for Salt.
- Provide 1 cup – buttermilk.
- Prepare as required Oil for deep frying.
Quick Masala Poori making process
- Take all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. Add 3 tbsp oil (moin) and mix well to get crumbs..
- Add the buttermilk and make the dough, neither soft nor so hard. Keep covered and rest the dough for 15 minutes..
- Heat oil in a wider kadhai. Roll out the pooris. Deep fry both the sides,till done on medium flame. Share and relish with your family. Thanks ***After making the dough,you can keep in the refrigerator in cling wrap,for later use..