Oats and Dates Laddu.
Cooking Oats and Dates Laddu is an enjoyable point, in addition it becomes more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 7 ingredients, you can begin cooking 11 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Composition for Oats and Dates Laddu
- Require 1 cup for oats.
- Provide 18 of dates.
- Provide 1/2 cup for milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ghee.
- Give 1 1/2 cup – ragi flour.
- Give 1/2 cup honey.
- Need 1 tsp – cardamom powder.
Oats and Dates Laddu process
- Dry roast the oats lightly about 4 to 5 minutes and coarsely grind them..
- Roughly chop 13 dates and fine chop 5 dates..
- Make a smooth paste of roughly chopped dates and ½ cup milk..
- Heat 1 tbsp of ghee in a pan. Roast coarsely grinded oats on low flame about 2 minutes and keep it aside..
- Heat 2 tbsp ghee in another pan..
- Roast 1½ cup of ragi flour on low to medium flame about 5 minutes..
- Add oats flour and mix well Add dates and milk paste, ¼ cup of honey and stir continuously on low flame about 5 minutes..
- Let it cool for 15 minutes..
- Add chopped dates, ¼ cup honey and Knead a dough..
- Take a small quantity of mixture in hand and give it a laddu shape..
- Repeat for the rest of flour..