Egg Curry. Egg curry recipe – Spicy, flavorful & delicious punjabi egg curry made in dhaba style. This anda curry is exceptionally good when you are not in a mood to cook something elaborate. South Indian style Egg Curry is incredibly easy to make.
Naturally meat-free, it's one of India's most popular curries! How to Make Authentic Egg Curry. Egg Curry. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Food preparation Egg Curry is a fun point, in addition it becomes more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 15 active ingredients, you can start cooking 7 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking right away.
Composition of Egg Curry
- Need 6 – boiled egg.
- Need 2 medium size for Onion.
- Prepare 25 gms of ginger,.
- Provide 25 gms of garlic.
- You need 1 for tomato.
- Need 1 tbsp for dhaniya powder.
- Require 1 tbsp – red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp – jeera powde.
- Give 1/2 tbsp for turmeric powder.
- Provide 2 of bay leaf.
- You need 1/2 tbsp – garam masala powder.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp oil.
- You need to taste – salt.
- Provide as needed for water.
- Prepare as needed for coriander leaves for garnishing.
Spicy Egg Curry – a popular Indian curry which is best enjoyed with plain rice or Indian breads like paratha and roti. Eggs are something that I do not cook very often in my kitchen, yet I always have a. Bored of eating the same egg curry again and again? Garnish egg curry with coriander leaves and serve hot with paratha, roti or rice for Lunch or Dinner.
Egg Curry step by step
- Fry the boiled eggs with little oil until both of its side turns golden brown. Keep aside..
- Grind onion, ginger, garlic, tomato together. Make a thick paste..
- Add oil in a pan. When it becomes hot add the bay leaf and the above written paste. Fry it until the oil comes out of its sides..
- Add all the powered masala except garam masala. Add water cook for 5 minutes..
- Add salt and the boiled eggs. Cook for another 3 – 4 minutes. Add garam masala. Move the curry into a serving bowl. Garnish with coriander leaves..
- Mouthwatering Egg curry is ready. Serve hot with plain rice or roti..
- Instruction – You can add water as per the amount of gravy you want to keep..
Love to see you try my egg curry recipe. If you really like it, please share it or leave a message to let. This easy egg curry post is sponsored by Pete and Gerry's Organic Eggs. During the trip, I was impressed by the variety of the. Egg Masala Curry with Chicken Pulao.