Rajma Masala with Sausages.
Cooking Rajma Masala with Sausages is a fun thing, additionally it ends up being a lot more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 19 active ingredients, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients Rajma Masala with Sausages
- Provide 1 cup of Rajma (kidney beans), soaked overnight.
- Provide 1/4 cup – chana dal (Bengal gram lentil), soaked for 2-3 hours.
- Provide 1 cup of chicken sausages, chopped into roundels.
- Give 3-4 tbsp. for oil.
- You need 2 big cardamoms.
- Provide 1 – " cinnamon stick.
- You need 4-5 – cloves.
- It’s 1 for onion, chopped.
- Require 1 tsp. for ginger-garlic paste.
- Need 1 tsp. tomato paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. turmeric powder.
- Require 1 tsp. red chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of chicken masala.
- Provide to taste – salt.
- Provide 1 tsp, ghee.
- Give lime juice as required.
- Provide – few onion slices to garnish.
- Give – coriander leaves to garnish.
- Prepare for few fried sausages to garnish.
Rajma Masala with Sausages how to cook
- Pressure cook the rajma and chana dal in 2 cups water for 7-8 minutes on low flame after the first whistle. Keep aside. Heat oil in a pan and fry the sausages till light brown. Drain and keep aside..
- Temper the same oil with cardamoms, cinnamon and cloves. Saute for a few seconds. Add the onion and fry till light brown..
- Now add the ginger-garlic paste, tomato paste and all the powdered spices mixed with 1/4 cup water. Saute till the oil separates..
- Add the boiled rajma and simmer on low flame for 2-3 minutes. Adjust water according to the gravy desired..
- When done, add ghee and the fried sausages (keeping aside few to garnish) and give it a mix. Keep covered for 2-3 minutes..
- When serving. add the lime juice and mix well. Garnish with onion slices, coriander leaves and the remaining fried sausages..