Eggless Swiss Roll Cake.
Cooking Eggless Swiss Roll Cake is an enjoyable thing, in addition it comes to be a lot more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 12 ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Eggless Swiss Roll Cake
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose Flour/ Maida.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Powdered Sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Condensed Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Honey.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need As needed of Milk.
- You need As needed of Nuttela.
- You need 1/2 cup of Melted White Chocolate.
- It’s 2 tsp of Icing sugar for dusting.
- You need 4 tsp of Grated chocolate for topping.
- You need 2 tsp of Butter or oil for greasing pan.
Eggless Swiss Roll Cake start cooking
- Sieve maida, sugar powder, baking soda. Add honey, condensed milk, Vanilla essence, milk as required and make a flow textured batter. Rest it for 15mins.
- Heat a nonstick pan/tawa in low flame. Grease butter and wipe out. Pour batter and move the pan to spread the batter evenly. Cover and cook in low till see the bubbles and tooth pick cones out clean..
- Then flip it onto a butter paper. When it's still hot put Nuttela and melted White chocolate and spread evenly by leaving 1" from each side..
- Slowly roll it with butter paper and roll it tight. Keep it fridge for 10mins.
- Take it out, dust icing sugar and decorate with grated chocolate. and cut it slices..