Kalakand. Kalakand is a popular Indian sweet made by reducing milk and sugar. This soft set burfi is widely sold in sweet stalls and is. Kalakand Recipe-KalaKand Barfi with Milk-Kalakand recipe with Paneer-Indian Sweets Recipe.
There's also a quicker version of kalakand which is made using milk powder and condensed milk, maybe i'll try it out the next time. Kalakand is a very traditional and delicious dessert, made with whole milk, variation of burfi, and is Making Kalakand. Kalakand recipe with step by step photos – this is a two ingredient quick and tasty kalakand (Indian milk Kalakand is a rich milk cake. one of the popular Indian sweets. Food preparation Kalakand is an enjoyable thing, moreover it ends up being a lot more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 5 ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements – Kalakand
- Prepare 250 gm of paneer crumbled finely.
- Give 400 gm – condensed milk.
- Need Pinch of cardmom powder.
- Require tin for Greased.
- Require as needed of Dry fruits.
On the occasion of Janmashtami (Lord Krishna�s birthday), the devotees of Lord Krisha prepare umpteen number of scrumptious recipes. Kalakand is a traditional Indian sweet made by reducing milk with Curdled milk has a slight grainy texture and so does this kalakand. You can checkout this easy. ? Kalakand. Kalakand Recipe (कलाकंद रेसिपी) – Learn how to make Kalakand with condensed milk.
- Cook the paneer with condensed milk and cook till the condensed milk melts and it starts thickening again..
- Add the cardmom powder and stir till it starts separating from the kadai..
- Switch off the flame and pour it to the greased tin and cut it into desired shapes and top it with dry fruits of your choice.
Make this homemade quick & easy Kalakand recipe at home for your loved ones. The milky taste and moderate sweetness of Kalakand makes it everybody's favourite. It is a brilliant choice for any occasion. Unlike the traditional process that takes a lot of time, this microwave recipe is. This kalakand recipe is made with milk and sugar.