Potato Paneer Kofta In Spinach Palak Gravy. Prepare Paneer Kofta on a special occasion or if you have any guests coming, they will love this Paneer Koftain Spinach Gravy. Deep fried masaledar paneer balls served with flavourful spinach gravy.- is a very tasty dish to relish, and it gets much better with Palak gravy. #How to make Palak kofta. Paneer and palak are a match made in heaven!
The spinach gravy, flavoured with a paste of. Break off the stems from the Palak, wash the leaves twice with clean water Make any kind of gravy and put the Koftas in it. Malai Kofta with your favourite gravy will be prepared. Cooking Potato Paneer Kofta In Spinach Palak Gravy is a fun thing, additionally it comes to be more special value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 24 components, you can start cooking 13 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements of Potato Paneer Kofta In Spinach Palak Gravy
- Need of For Koftas.
- Provide of Paneer Mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup – Homemade Paneer.
- It’s 2 tsp all purpose flour.
- Provide Pinch of turmeric powder.
- Need to taste – Salt.
- It’s for Potato Mix.
- Give 4-5 – medium Potatoes (Boiled).
- Provide 2-3 tsp – all purpose flour.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Require Pinch – Black pepper powder.
- You need For Frying.
- Need as needed – Oil.
- It’s – For Spinach Gravy.
- It’s 2 cup for Blanched Spinach Paste.
- It’s 2 – onions (chopped).
- Need 1 for dry red chilli.
- Provide 1 tsp for cumin seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp for asafoetida.
- Need 3-4 tsp of oil.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Punjabi garam masala.
- You need to taste Salt.
- Provide as needed – Water.
Palak Paneer – a smooth and creamy spinach sauce infused with Indian spices becomes a delicious base for pan-seared paneer. Use the flavorful spinach sauce over tofu, roasted veggies or even pan-seared chicken or fish. Palak paneer recipe – Healthy, nutritious & delicious palak paneer made in restaurant style. Palak paneer recipe with video & step by step photos – Indian cottage cheese in smooth creamy delicious Add it here.
Potato Paneer Kofta In Spinach Palak Gravy instructions
- For Paneer Mix: Take a plate add crumbled paneer, flour, salt, turmeric powder..
- Mix and smash all well with hand. Make smooth paneer Dough. Keep a side..
- For Potato Mix: In same plate add boiled potatoes. Smash it. Add flour, salt, black pepper powder. Mix it all well and make smooth dough..
- Now make roll of both dough. Make equal parts. Potato mix parts little bigger than paneer mix parts. Make balls. Flatten the potato mix ball in hand..
- Put paneer ball in the flatten potato. Close it and make cylindrical kofta..
- Make all Koftas. Roll it in dry Flour..
- Now take iron kadhai add oil on medium flame. Fry all the Koftas. Let it get cool. Cut it from the middle..
- Blanch Spinach Paste.
- For Spinach Gravy: Take a pan/ kadhai add oil, cumin seeds, asafoetida, dry red chilli, chopped onions. Saute it till golden..
- Add green chilli-Garlic Paste. Saute it till the rawness of garlic get vanish.
- Add salt, garam masala, Punjabi garam masala and blanch spinach paste..
- Add water and boil for 5-10 min. Add fresh cream mix it well. Put cut kofta in gravy with more fresh cream..
- Serve it Parathas and salad. Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Instant pot palak paneer is a delicious, homemade, creamy, flavourful North Indian recipe made with paneer and spinach in Instant Pot (pressure cooker). This gluten-free, low-calorie palak paneer is just another variation to authentic palak paneer recipe. It is an Indian vegetarian paneer gravy dish. Palak Paneer is one of the most popular dish from North India. It is made with Spinach and Cottage Cheese, cooked with ginger, garlic, onions and aromatic spices.