Litti kachori. bihari litti recipe/bihari litti chokha recipe in Hindi/chane ke sattu ki litti/khasta kachori/litti. Litti, Baked Kachori with Sattu, Baked balls with roasted Gram flour. In the first episode of God's Food, we have reached in Delhi ( okay we live here ) and we are at Pracheen Hanuman Mandir.
With this recipe you can also. Litti Chokha is a traditional dish eaten mainly in Bihar and Jharkhad. It can be had for lunch, dinner Litti is similar to Bati in appearance but there is a little difference. Cooking Litti kachori is a fun thing, additionally it becomes extra special worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 12 components, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking quickly.
Composition Litti kachori
- Give 200 gm of wheat flour.
- Prepare 200 gm of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 100 gm for sattu.
- Need 5-6 clove for garlic.
- You need 1 – small size chopped onion.
- You need 2-3 for green chillies.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of carom seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp lemon juice.
- It’s 3 tbs – refine oil.
- Give 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s to taste – Salt.
- It’s – Oil for fry.
The Pitthi(stuffing) to be filled in it is. With Littoo we brought Litti chokha, Lucknow Kachori, Besan Fish, Thanda Masala, Tehri, Nimona, Puri, Bafauri, Chewoonwa Fara and other authentic dishes to Mumbai. Khasta Kachori is a delicious, spicy, fried puff pastry. Kachori is flakey from outside and hollow inside.
Litti kachori making
- 1st take flour,carom seeds,oil n salt in a bowl n make a soft dough.
- Then roughly chop or mash green chillies n garlic.
- Take sattu,salt carom seeds garlic n chilli n lemon juice add little water to bind them roughly.
- Now take a small portion of dough. flat it with hand n then place filling n then close by pressing gently with hand.
- Fry till golden brown.
- Serve with sarso chutney or cumin seeds chutney.i made chutney with cumin seeds,green chilli n garlic n curd.its taste great?.
Kachori should be fried on low heat so it can cook through to have a nice crunch. Take one part of the dough and make into a ball. Now put the stuffed littis in the hot oil one by one and fry it on low heat. Fry it till litti started to turn light brown from both sides (meanwhile flip it both sides). furthermore, some important tips, variations and serving suggestion for aloo ki kachori recipe. firstly, i have added ghee or clarified butter to all purpose flour or maida even before kneading it. also i have. Download Kachori stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.