Mango kulfi. This Mango Kulfi has the flavors of mango mixed with the traditional kulfi. Last week, I used some fresh mangoes to make this Mango Kulfi and it turned out to be so creamy and just about perfect! Mango kulfi Recipe with step by step photos.
Mango kulfi is a traditional, rich, and creamy frozen dessert from India. This sinfully rich, delicious, creamy, and irresistible mango kulfi has a perfect authentic chewy and creamy texture. Mango Kulfi is a creamy dessert is made with staples and studded with lots of pistachios and almonds. Food preparation Mango kulfi is a fun thing, furthermore it becomes extra special value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 3 ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements for Mango kulfi
- Need 1 cup – Mango pulp.
- Give 2-3 teaspoon sugar.
- You need 3-4 – pistachios.
Mango Kulfi Recipe with condensed milk and Pistachios. how to prepare mango kulfi with step by step photo recipe: firstly, in a large blender take ¾ cup of chopped ripped mangoes. alternatively, use mango puree. also add, cold milk. add more milk and. I absolutely love mango, and so enjoy making recipes from mango. There's no ice cream machine required to follow this recipe -frozen dessert. Though kulfi is often compared to ice cream, it's nothing like it: Kulfi isn't churned.
Mango kulfi making
- Take a mixer add mango pulf and grind well make smooth paste add sugar and mix well.add pistachios pieces..
- Transfer this paste in glass and keep in fridger for 6 to 8 hour.
- Kulfi is ready for serving..
This recipe for instant mango kulfi takes short cuts, using canned sweetened condensed milk and heavy cream. Mango kulfi recipe with video & step by step photos – Kulfi is an Indian ice cream made with milk Mango kulfi can be made from scratch by evaporating the milk for long time and then cooling it down. Indian mango kulfi is rich and creamy. Traditionally made by cooking milk for hours until it thickens. But, my version is a quick and easy no-cooking method using condensed and evaporated milk.
Chicken curry. Curry Chicken is a dish originating from the Indian subcontinent. It is common in the Indian subcontinent, Southeast Asia, Great Britain as well as in the Caribbean. Chicken pieces are cooked in an aromatic, deliciously seasoned curry sauce then it's finished off with cream for richness and cilantro for color and freshness.
Tender morsels of chicken breast are simmered in a fragrant combination of Bengali flavors including turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, cardamom, and cloves. Simple Indian chicken curry made delicious, spicy and hot with minimum ingredients. This is a basic recipe that can be tried even by beginners. Cooking Chicken curry is a fun point, additionally it comes to be much more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 15 ingredients, you can begin cooking 8 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Chicken curry
- It’s 1 kg of chicken.
- Provide 4 – onionS.
- It’s 20 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 150 g for ginger.
- You need 4 of tomatoes.
- Require 5-6 – black peppers.
- Give 1 of black cardamom.
- Give 1 – Piece of cinnamon.
- Need 3 tbsp Red chilli powder.
- Give 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 3 tsp everest chicken masala.
- It’s 1 tsp garam masala powder.
- Give as required of coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- Provide 1 small – Piece of coconut.
It pairs great with rice, roti or paratha. And this chicken curry is one of my This chicken curry is one of my favorite simple curries. It uses both red curry paste and yellow curry. This easy staple chicken curry is a fantastic recipe for family dinners.
Chicken curry start cooking
- Marinating the chicken take the chicken in one container now add 1 tbs red chilli powder 1/2 tsp turmeric powder 1/2 tsp garam masala powder 1 tsp Everest chicken masala salt 1 tsp and lemon juice mix it well keep aside for 1 hour.
- Now heat a pan put 1 tsp oil in it add the onion garlic and ginger and also add5-6 black pepper 1 black cardamom Pice of cinnamon and pice of coconut.
- Saute it till it light brown in colour keep it for 5 min now grind it make a paste of it..
- Take kadai add 3 tbs oil and fry your chicken for 15 min take out in one plate and keep it a side.
- Not start preparing gravy take a Kadai add 3 tbs oil andd add paste in it cook it of 15 min. Till then take tomato make a puree.
- After 15 mins add tomato puree and cook for another 10 mins see to it your gravy sticking to Kadai so keep on add some water in it..
- Now add 2tbs 2 red chilli powder 1/2 tsp turmeric powder 1/2tsp garam masala powder 2tsp Everest chicken masala and 2 tsp salt and cook for another 5 to 7 mins..
- Now add fry chicken and mix it and cook for another 10 to 15 min. Ready to serve..
It's made with just a handful of Cook up a chicken curry packed with spices and a bit of sweetness from apricots and jaggery. We use chicken breasts and chicken thighs for our curry recipes. Make this your go-to special chicken curry. Straight from the kitchen of London's Kolamba restaurant, this Sri Lankan recipe uses. This easy chicken curry recipe from Delish.com comes together faster than it takes the takeout guy to And it's primarily comprised of ingredients you probably already have on hand—chicken, onions.
Wheat and hand pound rice puttu. This is a different way of making one of the traditional breakfast of Kerala- Puttu. Enjoy the softest and the delicious puttu. Puttu is a popular breakfast and snack item prepared southern part of India especially in state of Kerala.
Refined wheat is also proven harmful to health. And yet, a lot of people If you want to indulge children and adults alike with healthy homemade breakfast or take it a snack to school or work, you can prepare wheat puttu. Wheat flour is a powder made from the grinding of wheat used for human consumption. Cooking Wheat and hand pound rice puttu is an enjoyable point, moreover it becomes much more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 22 components, you can begin cooking 11 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients of Wheat and hand pound rice puttu
- It’s of To make puttu:.
- You need 2 cups of Whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Hand pound rice flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Grated coconut.
- You need of Water as required.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need of For green moong dal fry :.
- Prepare 1 cup of Green Moong dal(boiled).
- It’s 1 tspn of Mustard seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tspn of Split black urad dal.
- Prepare 2 of Red chilli.
- Prepare 1 of Curry leaves.
- You need 3 tspn of Grated coconut (optional).
- It’s 1 tspn of Oil.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- You need of Ingredients to have with puttu:.
- You need To taste of Brown sugar aka Nattusarkari (It has more iron content).
- It’s 1 of Banana.
- Prepare of Green moong dal.
- It’s 1 of Pappad.
- You need of Grated Coconut.
- Prepare of Ghee as per your taste.
More wheat flour is produced than any other flour. To make the flour, the husk of rice or paddy is removed and raw rice is obtained, which is then ground to flour. Wheat (Godhumai) Puttu – The traditional Kerala dish where the wheat flour is steamed in a special vessel. It can be made using the store bought whole wheat flour (atta).
Wheat and hand pound rice puttu start cooking
- Preparing puttu flour: For wheat mix: Roast the wheat flour until you get aroma. Take a bowl add the roasted wheat flour. For hand pound rice mix: Soak it, grind it to fine powder and make puttu mix. Don't roast rice flour..
- Making green moong dal fry: add oil in a kadahi, temper mustard, fry urad dal, red chilli, curry leaves and add boiled Moong dal. You can Add coconut with it at the end. Get for a minute. Transfer to serving bowl..
- Preparing puttu: Then Boil water in a puttu steamer. If u dnt have this steamer, use idly pan or usual vegetable steamer..
- Making puttu mix: Now gradually add water little by little to the flour and make puttu mix. Don't knead the mix. If u press the mix with had it should form a shape and if u break it should go back to the same consistency. It's the correct consistency..
- Same method should be followed for making hand pound rice. Make sure wheat flour and hand pound rice flour mix should done separately. But u can steam together..
- Procedure to steam puttu: make sure steamer should get closed at one end with dotted hole plate which is attached with steamer..
- Fill the steamer pipe by layering coconut first, then add wheat puttu mix, then add coconut. Repeat the process..
- Close with lid. Attach with the boiler. Wait for 10 min. Once the steam comes out from hole it's done..
- Once done. Remove the stremer pipe from the boiler. To take out puttu, take a plate, Push the back of closed hole plate end with spoon. It comes out easily..
- In the next batch. I steamed wheat and rice puttu together..
- Serve the puttu when it's hot..
Your wheat puttu flour (podi) is ready. Add a tbsp of freshly grated coconut and top it with wheat puttu podi till half of the mould. Masala Puttu (Meat) Meen (fish) Puttu Kappa (Tapioca) Puttu. Wheat Puttu – Kerala Whole Wheat Puttu Recipe. Puttu (pronounced [ˈputtu]) or pittu (Malayalam: പുട്ട്; Sinhala: පිට්ටු: Tamil: புட்டு) is a breakfast dish eaten in the South Indian states of Kerala, Tamil Nadu and parts of Karnataka.
Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies.
Food preparation Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies is an enjoyable point, in addition it comes to be much more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 4 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients – Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prepare 200 g – peanut butter (no added salt or sugar).
- Give 50 g for coconut sugar.
- Need 80 g – wholewheat flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg (or egg replacer).
Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies process
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with parchment paper..
- Add the peanut butter, coconut sugar and flour to a large mixing bowl and stir well to mix..
- Break the egg into a small jug or bowl and whisk with a fork. Add the beaten egg to the peanut butter mix and stir well with a wooden spoon until the mix is well combined and forms into a ball of dough..
- Take a spoonful of the mixture using a dessert spoon and roll into a ball with your hands. Place the ball on the baking tray and press it flat with the back of the spoon. These cookies don’t spread very much so you can place them fairly close together on your tray..
- Repeat until you have used all of the dough and then bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes. Transfer the cookies to a wire rack and allow to cool..
Daal Tadka Curry.
Cooking Daal Tadka Curry is an enjoyable point, furthermore it comes to be a lot more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 18 components, you can start cooking 13 actions. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements for Daal Tadka Curry
- Need 1 cup – Tur Daal.
- Require 1/2 cup chana daal.
- Require 1 medium – Onions, chopped.
- Need 2 tbsp of crushed Ginger, Garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp for tomato, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp red chilli powder.
- Give 1/4 tbsp for haldi / turmeric powder.
- Need 2cup water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- Need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Need to taste for Salt.
- Give 2 tbsp Coriander leaves.
- Need – For Tempting :.
- Need 1/2 tbsp for -tbsp cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic chopped.
- Need 2 dry chill broken in to pieces.
- Require 1 pinch Hing.
- You need 1 tbsp Oil+Ghee.
Daal Tadka Curry making process
- Rinse tur daal, chana daal in water and add them into pressure cooker. Add 2-cup water and salt and pressure cook for 4-whistles.
- Heat 2-tbsp ghee, oil in a pan. Add chopped onions and saute until it turns light brown add ginger garlic paste. Saute 3-4 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes and saute until it turns soft.
- Add haldi powder and red chilli powder.
- Add cooked dal and mix well.
- Add 1-cup water and stir to mix add salt to taste.
- Cook on medium flame until you get the desired consistency of daal.
- Remove it from flame and transfer into a large bowl.
- Prepare the tempering by heating 1–tbsp oil. Ghee ina small pan add cumin seeds, chopped garlic, dry red chilli and hing mix well and allow garlic to turn light brown.
- Remove pan from flame and pour prepared tempering over cooked daal in a serving bowl..
- Garnishing with chopped Coriander and serve with jeera rice..