Chicken fajitas. So easy to make, and so quick. The method involves quickly searing the meat on a griddle or grill, and then slicing and serving with quickly seared peppers and onions. The chicken fajita marinade in these popular wraps is mouthwatering.
Whenever I see rainbow coloured capsicum on sale at the stores, I immediately think of Fajitas. I know, I know, full points for (un)originality. Chicken Fajitas are the perfect anytime dinner you need. Food preparation Chicken fajitas is an enjoyable thing, moreover it ends up being much more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 14 active ingredients, you can start cooking 6 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Chicken fajitas
- You need 200 gm of boneless chicken breast, cubes.
- You need 1 TSP of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- You need 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- It’s 1 cups of sliced carrots.
- Prepare as needed of Oil, for sauteeing.
- It’s of For the sauce.
- It’s 1 of Lemon (juice of 1 lemon).
- It’s 2 TSP of oregano.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 1 TSP of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken stock.
- It’s To taste of Salt and pepper.
If you like a little extra spice on your fajitas go ahead and add some chili powder, cayenne, or paprika! These Easy Chicken Fajitas quick and healthy meal! An easy fajita marinade is tossed with Easy Chicken Fajitas are one of our all-time favorite dinners. Tender juicy chicken breasts, fresh crisp.
Chicken fajitas how to cook
- In a sauté pan, add a little oil and pan fry the chicken pieces. Keep aside..
- In the same pan, heat some oil and add the ginger garlic paste. Next add the onions, carrots and broccoli. You can add coloured bell peppers also. Sauté till carrots are tender. Add the cooked chicken and season with salt and pepper..
- In a separate bowl, mix the chicken stock along with cumin powder, oregano, chilli powder, chilli flakes and lemon juice..
- Pour the mixture onto the chicken and mix well. Cover and allow to simmer for 10 minutes on low heat..
- Remove the lid and let most of the water evaporate to leave a sticky saucy coating..
- Serve hot with rice or tortillas or chapathis..
These Chicken Fajitas are an easy dinner with tender chicken breasts, bell peppers and sweet Fajitas are one of our all-time favorite Mexican dishes. They're delicious and always popular, plus you. Spicy chicken fajitas with guacamole are a great family favorite for weeknight dinners; perfect for outdoor dining in the summer! Chicken fajitas are an easy and flavorful weeknight meal. A classic Mexican recipe, juicy chicken is seasoned, seared and cooked to perfection.