Shahi paneer. Shahi paneer recipe – Delicious, rich & creamy restaurant style shahi paneer. Shahi dishes originated in the royal kitchens of the Mughals and were meat based. Shahi Paneer is a super popular paneer dish where paneer is cooked in a rich and creamy gravy.
This restaurant style shahi paneer recipe is very easy to make at home with step by step instructions in video. Sautéed paneer is just the right match for this rich and luscious gravy, as the succulence of the paneer enriches the gravy further. Indeed, the Shahi Paneer is sure to pamper your palate. Food preparation Shahi paneer is a fun thing, in addition it becomes more special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 16 ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients Shahi paneer
- Require 200 gm of Paneer.
- It’s 2 Tomatoes.
- Provide 3 – Onion.
- Require 1 teaspoon of Ginger/garlic paste.
- Prepare 4 for Cloves.
- Prepare 1 Bay leaf.
- Provide 1 pc Cinnamon.
- Need 2 Cardamom.
- You need 10 – Cashews.
- You need 1 cup for Milk.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Cream.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Kashmiri lal mirch.
- It’s 1 tablespoon for Kasoori methi.
- It’s to taste for Salt according.
- You need 1 tablespoon – Oil.
Learn more about shahi paneer, shahi paneer curry, paneer recipes, chilli paneer, paneer curry. ,by vahchef sanjay thumma Shahi Paneer is a very popular and rich vegetarian recipe. Shahi paneer is a popular and rich Mughlai dish prepared with cottage cheese, cream and cashew nut paste. This shahi paneer recipe has been tweaked a bit from the original, to suit my family needs. Shahi Paneer is considered to be a perfect dish for parties, marriages, and festivals.
Shahi paneer instructions
- Dry roast bay leaf, cardamom, cloves, cinnamon and cumin and grind them all after roasting. Make paste of onion and cashews together. Make paste of tomatoes..
- Add oil to a heated pan and add cashew and onion paste and saute for 2 mins. Add ginger/garlic paste and saute. Now add roasted and grinded masala and tomato paste and mix all well. Cook it for 2 mins again. Add turmeric, red chilli powder, salt and mix well. Cook it with lid for 2 mins..
- Add milk to gravy and mix then add cream and again mix and cover the gravy with lid to cook till it leaves oil on surface. Now add kasoori methi and cheese pieces and mix well..
- Cook for 1 min and shahi paneer is ready to serve..
This Shahi Paneer recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Coffee with Retort-Pouch Shahi Paneer, Steamed Rice, Cheery Tomatoes, Parsley, Chocolate I am so full right now and I'm going to blame @desitonystark I ordered the shahi paneer for dinner. Shahi Paneer is a typical north Indian food eaten with roti, naan or masala kulcha. Shahi Paneer Recipe consists a unique combination of red and white gravy in which paneer (Indian cottage cheese) can be cooked either in cubes or grated in the gravy to give rich and creamy flavor. Mughlai Shahi Paneer is an exotic dish made with Paneer (Indian Cheese) cooked in a rich, creamy onion-cashew sauce.