Malpua (Without Sugar Syrup). We know that sugar syrup is needed for malpua. But my mother & grandmother always made IT without #sugar syrup. In this way ratio is very important.
Like and comment on our videos. Don't forget to share with #friends and #family. Malpua recipe – Malpua are small sweet pancakes traditionally made during festivals like Holi, Diwali and Navratri. Food preparation Malpua (Without Sugar Syrup) is a fun point, moreover it becomes extra special worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 9 components, you can start cooking 7 actions. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements Malpua (Without Sugar Syrup)
- You need 2 cup of wheat flour.
- Give 1 cup for jaggery.
- You need 1/2 tsp fennel.
- Require 1/2 tsp – Black Pepper.
- Require 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Provide 1/2 cup for milk.
- Require as needed – water to prepare batter.
- Prepare as needed oil /ghee for deep frying.
- You need 1 tsp – Poppy seeds for garnishing.
This recipe can be made using milk or khoya or milk powder. Malpuas can be eaten on their own as they are dunked in the sugar syrup. No Holi in my home was complete without malpua -fried pancakes with crisp edges and soft center dunked in sugar syrup! It's an indulgent dessert for special occasions!
Malpua (Without Sugar Syrup) step by step
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take wheat flour. Add jaggery, also add fennel,add cardamom powder and pepper. further add milk..
- Mix well making sure there are no lumps in the batter. add water as required and mix well..
- Make sure the batter is of smooth poring consistency..
- Further whisk the batter for atleast 5 minutes. cover and rest the batter for 30 minutes. pour the batter into hot oil / ghee..
- Once the malpua starts to float, splash oil over malpuas..
- And also press gently with the help of perforated spoon. the malpuas will puff up like poori. now fry both sides till they turn golden brown..
- Drain the malpuas onto the a kitchen towel to remove excess oil. Sprinkle poppy seeds..
There's almost always a food ritual associated with big festivals/holidays, isn't it? Malpua recipe with step by step photos. In Odisha the Malpua fritters are dipped in syrup after they are fried. The Bihari version of this dish has sugar added to the batter prior to frying. Malpua in northern India, particularly in Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and Rajasthan, don't contain fruit.