Rabdi malpua. It is also called mawa malpua. This is an Indian sweet-lover's delight. Serving malpua with rabri is optional.
Malpua recipe – Malpua are small sweet pancakes traditionally made during festivals like Holi, Diwali and Navratri. Ingredients for Malpua With Rabdi Recipe. Malpua rabdi recipe with step by step photos. Cooking Rabdi malpua is an enjoyable thing, moreover it comes to be more special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 7 ingredients, you can begin cooking 13 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements for Rabdi malpua
- Need 1 cup for all purpose flour.
- Require 1/2 kg milk.
- Prepare Pinch of orange food colour.
- Prepare 1 cup sugar.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Need As needed Some Pistachio.
- It’s 1 cup of ghee.
Learn how to make best malpua, traditional Indian sweet, served with rabdi with this easy recipe! Malpua Recipe (Malpua Rabdi recipe) – These are crispy from edges and soft, fluffy from center. Tastes BEST when topped with warm rabdi and nuts. Malpua is a pancake served as a dessert or a snack originating from the Indian subcontinent, popular in India and Bangladesh It is a.
Rabdi malpua making
- Take a heavy bottom pan & boil milk..
- Then remain half..turn off the flame & let it cool down..
- Now mix all purpose flour & rest for 10 minutes..
- Now malpua better is ready..
- Now heat the ghee in the pan..
- Put a better spoon in ghee..
- From both sides until golden..
- Make all the malpua like this..
- Make a syrup of water & sugar in a pan..
- Add orange colour in syrup..
- Put all the malpua in the syrup..
- Now decorate it with pistachio..
- Serve hot..
Rabdi Malpua Sizzler recipe – How to make Rabdi Malpua Sizzler. Stuff the malpua with nuts and fold them and place them on sizzler plate and pour rabri on it serve hot. It is also called mawa malpua. Rajasthani Rabdi Malpua Recipe,Pushkar Mawa Malpua Recipe,Malpua Recipe,Rabdi Malpua Recipe,Malpua. Malpua Recipe – Malpua is a very exotic dessert served with rabri.