Shahi Paneer. Shahi paneer recipe – Delicious, rich & creamy restaurant style shahi paneer. Shahi dishes originated in the royal kitchens of the Mughals and were meat based. Shahi Paneer is a super popular paneer dish where paneer is cooked in a rich and creamy gravy.
Sautéed paneer is just the right match for this rich and luscious gravy, as the succulence of the paneer enriches the gravy further. Indeed, the Shahi Paneer is sure to pamper your palate. Learn more about shahi paneer, shahi paneer curry, paneer recipes, chilli paneer, paneer curry. ,by vahchef sanjay thumma Shahi Paneer is a very popular and rich vegetarian recipe. Cooking Shahi Paneer is a fun point, furthermore it becomes a lot more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 16 components, you can begin cooking 10 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements for Shahi Paneer
- Give 150gms – Paneer (cottage cheese).
- Need 2 of Onion (keep half an onion aside).
- Give 1 of Tomato.
- Provide 8-10 Garlicflakes (keep 4 aside).
- Need 1 tsp for Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Cashew nuts.
- Require 1/2 inch – Cinnamon sticks.
- Require 1 for Cardamom.
- Give 4-5 Cloves.
- Provide 1/4 tsp for Saunf.
- It’s 2 tsp Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp for Coriander powder.
- Provide 1 pinch of Jeera powder.
- You need to taste – Salt.
- Prepare for Coriander leaves to garnish.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
Shahi paneer is a popular and rich Mughlai dish prepared with cottage cheese, cream and cashew nut paste. This shahi paneer recipe has been tweaked a bit from the original, to suit my family needs. Shahi Paneer is considered to be a perfect dish for parties, marriages, and festivals. Mughlai Shahi Paneer is an exotic dish made with Paneer (Indian Cheese) cooked in a rich, creamy onion-cashew sauce.
Shahi Paneer instructions
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add all the garam masalas, garlic and onion and fry till the onion is brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry till the raw smell goes.
- Now add the tomatoes and cashew nuts and all the powders and salt.
- Pick up all the garam masala pieces and throw them away. The gravy would be too strong in garam masala if u decide to grind them too..
- Grind the mix to a fine paste. Add milk depending on how thick you want the gravy.
- In the same Pan, heat butter add the remaining chopped garlic and onion. Fry till the onion is brown.
- Add the paneer cubes and a little salt and fry for a minute or two..
- Now add the ground paste and let it cook for 3-4 minutes on a low flame..
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot with roti or Jeera rice.
It is an excellent combination with Shahi Pulav, Naan. And "Shahi Paneer" – where Shahi denotes Royalty, something fit for kings! And can there be anything less than cream, butter and rich nuts which can be served for a king? This Shahi Paneer recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. About Shahi Paneer Recipe: Soft cottage cheese pieces served in thick tomato gravy.