Eggless chocolate cake in pressure cooker. Home » Recipes » Eggless Cakes » Pressure Cooker Chocolate Cake (Making Cake Without Cake Recipes Without Oven. Cooker cake – spongy and a soft, light-textured delicious egg-free Remove the cake pan carefully from the pressure cooker. While the cake is still hot poke a lot of. finally, serve the eggless chocolate cake in pressure cooker or store in airtight container. then carefully place the cake tray into the cooker, leaving gap around the edges. to bake cake in oven, check out eggless chocolate cake recipe in oven.
It is made without oven and the cooking vessel that I have used for baking this cake is a pressure cooker. There are many such cooker cake recipes or without oven cake. While making this eggless vanilla sponge cake made in pressure cooker try to use the biggest burner on your stove, keeping at a low flame, so that the base of the cooker heats up slowly and uniformly. Food preparation Eggless chocolate cake in pressure cooker is a fun point, furthermore it becomes more special value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 12 ingredients, you can begin cooking 10 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements for Eggless chocolate cake in pressure cooker
- Need 1 cup all purpose flour (maida).
- Provide 1/4 cup for oil.
- Need 1/3 cup – sugar.
- Provide 1/4 cup – warm milk.
- Provide 1 tsp vanilla essence.
- Need 1 tsp vinegar.
- You need 3 tbsp – cocoa powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp – baking powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Need a pinch – salt.
- Prepare for For baking in cooker:.
- Prepare 2 cups – sand.
You can also try other easy cakes like the Eggless Chocolate Cake. PagesOtherBrandWebsitePersonal blogHebbar's KitchenVideoseggless chocolate cake in pressure cooker. This cake tasted just like every cake I've had that is vegan; dry and bland. Couldnt taste chocolate at all, and not sweet enough.
Eggless chocolate cake in pressure cooker how to cook
- In a large mixing bowl put oil, powdered sugar, vanilla essence, vinegar and warm milk. Stir until the sugar dissolves..
- In a sieve take maida, cocoa powder, salt, baking soda and baking powder. Sieve everything well into a plate..
- Now mix the liquid mixture with the powdered mixture. Whisk for 2-3 minutes until all lumps dissolve. Add some warm water if required..
- Preheat the pressure cooker. Add sand and close the lid without the whistle. Heat for 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile take the cake mould and grease with oil. Sprinkle some maida to the dish..
- Pour the batter into the mould and carefully place it into the pressure cooker..
- Close the lid and simmer for 40 minutes..
- Turn off the heat and let the cake sit in the cooker for 5 more minutes..
- Remove the lid and allow it to cool. Run a knife around the edges to loosen the sides of the cake..
- Transfer it to a plate, cut into slices and garnish with some grated chocolate..
I don't understand how This was a great cake. Was searching for an eggless cake. I scaled the recipe to serve six. Slice your eggless pressure cooker cake and serve warm or chilled. If you are looking for eggless cakes then do check eggless wine chocolate cake, eggless mango cake, eggless tresleches cake, eggless craisin cake, eggless butter cake and eggless banana cake.