JAGGERY MALPUAS and GOLPAPDI SANDWICH. Jaggery Malpua is a delicious but quick dessert characterised by this luxuriant flavour, speckled with exciting tinges of fennel. These melt-in-the-mouth whole wheat flour malpuas should ideally be served right off the tava, garnished with cardamom powder and pistachios, or with a topping of creamy rabdi. Malpua recipe – Malpua are small sweet pancakes traditionally made during festivals like Holi, Diwali and Navratri.
Malpua is a traditional North Indian sweet of soft, fluffy and yet crisp pancakes coated with sugar syrup and served with rabri or thickened sweetened milk. Malpua is an upgraded version of the humble pua, where the pua is soaked in a sugar syrup and garnished with nuts. It's often served with rabdi (thickened sweet milk) and makes an indulgent dessert. Food preparation JAGGERY MALPUAS and GOLPAPDI SANDWICH is an enjoyable point, furthermore it becomes a lot more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 13 ingredients, you can begin cooking 13 steps. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients for JAGGERY MALPUAS and GOLPAPDI SANDWICH
- Provide for For Jaggery Malpua.
- Require 1 cup of Wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup grated Organic Jaggery.
- Need 1/2 tsp of Saunf (Fennel seeds/Green Variyali)coarse powder.
- Need 1/2 tsp Elachi powder.
- Give of Ghee for roasting.
- You need of For Golpapdi Sandwich (Jaggery Traditional Gujarati Sweet).
- You need 250 gm – Wheat flour.
- Give 200 gm for Thinly grated Organic Jaggery.
- You need 250 gm – Ghee.
- Provide 125 gm of Almonds (chopped into flakes)For Sandwich filling.
- Provide 1 tbsp Saunf (Fennel seeds/ Green Variyali) Coarse powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp – popppy seeds.
So what actually is a malpua? maalpuverecipe #gurkemalpuabananekividhi #gurkemalpua Jaggery malpua is a delicious dessert and melt in the mouth. JaggeryMalpua#SUJIMALPUA#MALPUA Have you ever tried the jaggery malpua recipe. If not do try this recipe and share your. Home » FoodFood » Turban Tadka » Jaggery Malpua.
JAGGERY MALPUAS and GOLPAPDI SANDWICH steps
- PREPARATION of JAGGERY MALPUAS..
- Melt grated organic jaggery in a cup of water.Add all ingredients in mixing bowl..make pancakes like batter with warm jaggery water.Keep aside for 1/2 hour..
- In Non stick pan. Apply 1tsp of ghee…when heated pour 2 tbsp of Jaggery Malpua..make round of 2"-3"..
- Cook on both sides..to golden brown on -Medium flame..
- Serve & Relish hot.. Garnish with Almonds & Pistachio flakes..
- For golpapdi sandwich (innovative jaggery tradition gujarati sweet).
- In A big Kadhai add Ghee..melt it on Medium flame.Add flour..mix well.. stirring constantly..so that the mixture doesn't stick on bottom..
- Roast this mixture till pinkish colour.Ofc the flame..also Remove the Kadhai from flame..cool for few minutes..add Thinly grated Organic Jaggery..and quickly mix well..
- To prepare Golpapdi Sandwich..Pour half of prepared Jaggery Golpapdi..in Grease cake square tin..
- Now spread the Almonds flakes..pressing.
- Now spread remaining Golpapdi MIXTURE.On it sprinkle Coarse Saunf Powder and 1tsp of popppy seeds..
- Cut into Daimond shape when it is still warm..with sharp knife..
- Cool and store in airtight container..
How to make Jaggery Malpua -. A sweet Indian version of pancake made with jaggery. For more recipes related to Jaggery Malpua checkout Gur Papdi – SK Khazana. Golpapdi, also known as gur papdi, or gol papdi, is another traditional Indian sweet that is normally consumed during winter. All other ingredients used in the preparation of golpapdi are able to change according to your tastes and preferences.