Gram Flour Pancakes with Minty Peanut Tomato Chutney.
Cooking Gram Flour Pancakes with Minty Peanut Tomato Chutney is an enjoyable thing, in addition it ends up being a lot more unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 20 ingredients, you can begin cooking 7 steps. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients Gram Flour Pancakes with Minty Peanut Tomato Chutney
- Provide For Besan Cheela:-.
- Need 1 cup for gram flour.
- It’s 1 medium sized – finely chopped onion.
- You need 1 chopped green chilli.
- Need 1/4 tsp for turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp garam masala powder.
- Require 1/4 tsp for red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp for black pepper powder.
- You need As per taste salt.
- Require As needed of water (thick batter).
- Prepare leaves for Chopped coriander.
- Require for Shallow frying for Oil.
- Give For Chutney:-.
- It’s 8-10 – fresh mint leaves.
- You need 1 big sized – chopped tomato.
- Provide 1 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 inch – piece of ginger.
- Provide 2 tsp – roasted peanuts.
- Provide As per taste for salt.
- You need 2 tsp for water.
Gram Flour Pancakes with Minty Peanut Tomato Chutney making
- In a big bowl take all the ingredients of gram flour pancakes,mix it nicely and make a smooth and thick batter..
- Heat a pan,pour 2 tsp oil and spread it nicely,pour a laddle full of batter and gently spread it with the spatula and cook it for 3-4 mi utes on low flame..
- Flip it and pour 1 tsp more oil and shallow fry the pancake from another side also until it becomes golden and crispy..
- Make all the pancakes with the same process..
- In a mixer jar add all the ingredients of chutney and grind it until it becomes a smooth paste..
- Chutney is ready..
- Gram Flour Pancakes is ready to serve with Minty Peanut Tomato Chutney..