Masala roast whole Chicken.
Food preparation Masala roast whole Chicken is a fun thing, in addition it ends up being much more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 14 components, you can begin cooking 20 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients of Masala roast whole Chicken
- It’s 1 kg of whole Chicken with skin on(1 kilogram).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Black pepper powder.
- You need 11/2 tsp of Ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Honey.
- You need 1 tablespoon of white Vinegar.
- You need 3 tablespoon of melted Butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 2-3 of medium sized Potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of medium sized Onions.
- Prepare 2-3 pods of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 of Lemons.
Masala roast whole Chicken how to cook
- Clean and pat dry the chicken. Don't remove the skin. This will help to keep chicken moist..
- Make a paste with ginger-garlic, chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, pepper powder, honey, vinegar, salt and melted butter. Add little water if necessary..
- With a brush apply the prepared paste all over the chicken and also inside the cavity and under the skin if there is any gap..
- Make sure that the paste is coated all the parts of the chicken nicely..
- Cover and keep aside for atleast 2-3 hours. It is best if you keep the marinated chicken overnight in the refrigerator..
- Cut the vegetables into halves at the time of baking.I kept potatoes with skin on..
- If chicken is in refrigerator, take out from it atleast one hour before baking..
- Preheat oven at 220 degree C. for 10 minutes..
- Take an oven proof dish. Pour some juices of chicken that released from the chicken in the dish..
- Place potatoes, onions, garlic cloves and lemon at the bottom of the dish..
- Put the chicken over the vegetables..
- Place the dish in the pre heated oven. Keep both the rod of the oven on at the beginning..
- After 15 or 20 minutes, turn off the top rod..
- Bake for more 10 minutes. Then turn the chicken upside down to cook evenly..
- Bake for 15 minutes more..
- When the chicken is almost done, turn on the upper rod again to give a nice charred colour to the chicken..
- When the top side gets charred, turn the chicken again to char the bottom side also..
- Remove from oven when both sides of the chicken is roasted properly. It will take approximately 1 hour to roast the chicken completely..
- Delicious juicy, moist, spicy and healthy roasted chicken is now ready to enjoy..
- Serve hot with the roasted chicken flavoured vegetables in the side..