Kuttu and water chestnut malpua. A healthy version for a Vrat (Fast) day – Kuttu and Singhare ke atte ki Poori that not only tastes delicious, but it 's also healthy and easy to digest too. NAVRATRI special singhada atta Mawa malpua is delicious desert mainly made during fasting week of navratre. like subscribe and share our video kuttu ka. Malpua recipe – Malpua are small sweet pancakes traditionally made during festivals like Holi, Diwali and Navratri.
Kuttu ki roti or paratha are gluten free flatbreads made with buckwheat flour and mashed potatoes. Where do you buy buckwheat and water chestnut flours from? Malpua is a mouthwatering pancake recipe specially prepared during the Eid and Holi festival. Food preparation Kuttu and water chestnut malpua is a fun thing, in addition it comes to be a lot more unique value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 11 components, you can begin cooking 8 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements of Kuttu and water chestnut malpua
- Require 2 of ripe banana.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of kuttu flour.
- Require 6 tablespoons – water chestnut flour.
- It’s 5 tablespoons for grated Coconut.
- Need 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of rock salt.
- Require 1 teaspoon for funnel seeds.
- Provide 1/2 cup for milk.
- You need 2 tablespoons chopped cashews and raisins.
- Give 2 tablespoons of ghee.
- You need of Oil for frying.
At Times Food Learn how to make mouthwatering Malpua Step by Step, Prep Time, Cook Time and required ingredients. Singhara flour (water chestnut flour), Kuttu flour (buckwheat flour) are gluten-free flours, and like regular wheat flour, these flours don't Apply some droplets of water on the top and cover it with the open side. Using your fingertips keep pressing down on the dough ball and form a small poori like circle. Malpua is an upgraded version of the humble pua, where the pua is soaked in a sugar syrup and garnished with nuts.
Kuttu and water chestnut malpua start cooking
- Take a bowl add ripe banana and smashed well..
- Add grated Coconut..
- Now add the all ingredients except oil and ghee..
- Mix well with 1/2 cup of milk..
- Add the cashews and raisins and funnel seeds and mix well..
- Heat oil and ghee in a pan and pour one ladleful of batter into the ghee..
- Fry it in low medium heat till the Malpoua are golden brown in both sides..
- Serve it with enjoyyyyyyyyy ☺️☺️☺️☺️.
Switch on the heat on medium, add crushed cardamom pods and saffron strands. Boil milk in a broad vessel. Add sugar to it and put the flame to medium or low. It is not a nut but a floating aquatic plant that grows in marshes. It is commonly used in Chinese cooking.