Quick and easy Shahi paneer recipe. Shahi Paneer Recipe – Restaurant Style Cottage Cheese Curry Shahi paneer recipe – Delicious, rich & creamy restaurant style shahi paneer. Shahi dishes originated in the royal kitchens of the Mughals and were meat based.
Methi paneer – easy and delicious paneer gravy recipe with bitter hints of fresh fenugreek leaves in a tangy tomato based gravy. However, making Shahi Paneer in the comfort of your kitchen is much easier than you think, as long as Shahi Paneer is a thick gravy preparation. Shahi means royal and, here the royalty comes from ingredients. Cooking Quick and easy Shahi paneer recipe is a fun thing, furthermore it comes to be much more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 21 active ingredients, you can start cooking 11 steps. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements of Quick and easy Shahi paneer recipe
- Give 250 gm for paneer(cut into triangle shape).
- Require 2 for onion,15 cashew nuts and 2 green chilli (fine paste).
- Need 2 of tomatoes (puri).
- You need 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste.
- Need 4-5 tbsp of ghee or butter.
- Prepare 1 cup – milk.
- Need 2 tbsp of fresh curd.
- You need 2-3 tbsp – fresh cream or malai.
- Require 1/2 tsp – sugar.
- You need 1 tsp – Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare to taste – Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp – garam masala powder.
- Give 1 tsp shahi paneer masala (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp for shahi jeera or cumin seeds.
- You need 2-3 green cardamom.
- Give 1 black cardamom.
- It’s 4-5 black pepper corn.
- Prepare 4 clove for (laung).
- Give 1 – bay leave.
- It’s 1 small cinnamon stick.
- Require 2-3 tbsp – warm water.
Tags: easy and quick shahi paneer recipe how to make easy shahi paneer punjabi style shahi paneer recipe shahi paneer recipe. Next story Kala Chana Curry-Chana Masala-Easy and Quick Chana sabzi. Previous story Cabbage Sabzi-Band Gobhi matar ki Sabzi-Cabbage peas-Cabbage. Learn how to make Shahi Paneer ~ Indian cottage cheese in creamy tomato, almond and cashew nut gravy.
Quick and easy Shahi paneer recipe making process
- Heat a pan add ghee or butter,once the ghee is heated add all whole spices.. Saute them for few sec..
- Add onion, cashew paste..Fry for 3-4 min on medium flame till the onion turn pink in colour..
- Add ginger garlic paste..Saute till the raw smell vanishes..
- Add kashmiri red chilli powder, garam masala powder, shahi masala.and salt..Saute for few sec..
- Add tomato puri and fry till the water gets dry..
- Add fresh curd saute… add fresh cream stir continuously till the oil seperated from the pan..
- Add 2-3 tbsp warm water stir… add paneer saute for a min and add milk..
- Keep the flame high stir continuously and bring one boil..
- After one boil simmer the flame and cook for 5-7min..
- Turn the flame off..
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves,and cream..
India is the largest producer of milk and it is no surprise that we Indians love milk and milk produce. Shahi Paneer consists of thick gravy which is deliciously creamy. Also, the addition of whole spices imparts an aromatic flavor to this special preparation. Nuts like cashew, melon seeds, and almonds used in this recipe get absorbed in the curd or yogurt to give a slightly sweet taste to this paneer gravy. Shahi Paneer is one of the popular dish of Indian cuisine and can be found on the menu of every restaurant or Dhaba.