Malpua Pizza. I like desserts and I have a soft corner for all sweet dishes. So, here goes my first dessert recipe – 'Malpua Pizza'. Malpua recipe – Malpua are small sweet pancakes traditionally made during festivals like Holi, Diwali and Navratri.
At Times Food Learn how to make mouthwatering Malpua Step by Step, Prep Time, Cook Time and required. Malpua is a pancake served as a dessert or a snack originating from the Indian subcontinent, popular in India, Nepal and Bangladesh. Barley was the most prolific grain eaten by the arya of the Vedic period. Cooking Malpua Pizza is a fun point, additionally it ends up being much more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 15 active ingredients, you can start cooking 11 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements – Malpua Pizza
- It’s 100 gm – Flour.
- You need 50 gm of Semolina.
- Give 1 pinch for Baking powder.
- Give 1 pinch of Fennel Seeds.
- It’s 1 pinch – Cardamom powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of Khoya.
- Provide 2 cup for Milk.
- It’s 1 cup of Ghee.
- Give 1 cup – Sugar.
- It’s 1 cup for Water.
- Require 1 cup Rabri.
- You need 3 piece Motichur Laddu.
- Require 1 cup of grated Coconut.
- Require 1/2 cup Sugar.
- Provide 2 drops Red Food Colour.
Malpua is an upgraded version of the humble pua, where the pua is soaked in a sugar syrup and garnished with So what actually is a malpua? It's like a fried pancake, the batter is made with flour. Malpua is a traditional North Indian sweet of soft, fluffy and yet crisp pancakes coated with sugar syrup and served with rabri or thickened sweetened milk. Refined flour pancakes fried in ghee and dunked in sugar syrup.
Malpua Pizza making process
- To prepare the sugar syrup, place water in a pan over medium flame. Add sugar in it and stir until fully dissolved. Then add 2-3 tsp milk and stir again, after a few minutes remove the scum that rise to the top. Once the sugar syrup is thick, remove the pan from the flame and keep aside..
- Mix flour, semolina, khoya, baking powder, fennel seeds, cardamom powder and milk. Ensure the mixture is of pouring consistency and not too thick. Once the batter is ready, keep it aside for few minutes so that the flavour of spices and herbs gets absorbed..
- Now heat ghee in a pan over low flame. Pour a ladleful of the mixture and spread evenly. Keep the flame low and cook till it is light brown on both sides. Remove the cooked malpua and drain the excess ghee..
- Drop the malpua into sugar syrup and allow it to soak for 10minutes..
- After that heat a nonstick pan, add coconut, food colour and sugar. Stirred constantly..
- Remove the pan after dessolve the sugar..
- Take malpua on a plate, spread the rabri on top of it..
- In a bowl crushed motichur laddu..
- Garnished the pizza one by one side with crushed laddu and coconut like as picture..
- After complete garnishing, the pizza will be set for 10minutes at freez..
- Cut the pizza with pizza cutter before serving..
Boil milk in a broad vessel. Add sugar to it and put the flame to medium or low. I got so many replies and one of the recipe which was requested is "malpua". Malpua – Malpuas are rich, soft filigreed pancakes. Malpua – Malpua is a delicious sweet dish of Northern India.