Spinach malpua. Tasty Paleng haak(Spinach) Malpua/Pakora Curry Recipe. Malpua recipe – Malpua are small sweet pancakes traditionally made during festivals like Holi, Diwali and Navratri. Malpua recipe – Detailed recipe of malpua along with step by step photos.
Malpua is a pancake served as a dessert or a snack originating from the Indian subcontinent, popular in India, Nepal and Bangladesh. Barley was the most prolific grain eaten by the arya of the Vedic period. Malpua is an upgraded version of the humble pua, where the pua is soaked in a sugar syrup and garnished with nuts. Cooking Spinach malpua is an enjoyable point, moreover it ends up being extra unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 11 active ingredients, you can start cooking 9 actions. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Spinach malpua
- You need 1/2 cup gehu atta.
- You need 1/2 cup of sooji.
- You need 1/2 cup for ghee.
- It’s 1/2 cup spinach puree.
- It’s 1/2 tsp elaichi powder.
- Need 1/2 cup – Sugar for syrup.
- Give 2 for Elaichi.
- Prepare Pinch for saffron.
- Require 1/2 tsp of khaskhas.
- Provide 1 table spoon for barik Kate dryfruits.
- Require 1 tsp for variyali (fennel seeds).
It's often served with rabdi (thickened sweet milk) and makes an indulgent dessert. Malpua is a mouthwatering pancake recipe specially prepared during the Eid and Holi festival. At Times Food Learn how to make mouthwatering Malpua Step by Step, Prep Time. Onion & Spinach Pakoras With Fresh Spinach, Chickpea Flour, Onion, Ginger, Green Chili, Ground Fennel Seed, Red Chili Powder, Turmeric, Ground Coriander, Cumin. malpua recipe
Spinach malpua start cooking
- Spinach ko dho ke mixer me pees le..
- Puree banale..
- Puree ko ghee me sek le jab tak dry ho jaye..
- Ab bowl me gehu ka atta, Sooji,variyali, Elaichi powder, 1 table spoon sugar aur ghee me sika spinach puree sab mix karake jitana jarur ho utana water milake ghol banale.
- Sugar syrup banane ke liye Sugar me 1cup water, elaichi ke Dane aur saffron mix karein. Sugar dissolved ho ke thoda sa thick ho jaye to ges off karein..
- Kaday me 1 table spoon ghee dalake usame malpua ka ghol dalake round shape me banale. Ab use dono side light brown hone tak sek le. Ese sare malpua banale..
- Malpua banake usako sugar syrup me thodi der rakhe..
- An SPINACH MALPUA taiyar he use ap barik Kate dryfruits aur khaskhas se garnish karein aur parose…
- Thank u so much…
malpura recipe with detailed photo and video recipe. an exotic pancake dessert snack which is hugely popular for the combination of malpua with rabri. this recipe is also known as bengali. Malpua is a sweet pancake-style treat that's popular throughout Bangladesh and India. Malpua is a popular North-Indian cuisine made at special occasions and festivals. This yummy dish will make your special moments even more special. Garlic Butter Sauteed Spinach – easy sauteed spinach recipe with garlic and butter in this healthy vegetable dish.