Cooking Autumn Casserole is an enjoyable thing, in addition it comes to be extra special value if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 6 components, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements Autumn Casserole
- It’s 200 g of sausages low fat (less than 3% fat) / 7 oz ..
- Need 200 g – apples eating (about 2 small) / 7 oz ..
- It’s 150 g of white onion (thinly sliced) / 5 oz ..
- You need 200 g of tomatoes chopped tinned / 7 oz ..
- Give ½ teaspoon black pepper ground.
- Prepare “ Spray2Cook ” (a word used to describe any low-cal. non-stick cook’s oil spray).
Autumn Casserole steps
- Pre-heat an oven (200oC / 400oF / Gas Mark 6)..
- Peel core and slice the apple..
- Broil / Grill the sausages until lightly cooked. Cut in slices..
- Spray a casserole with Spray2Cook. Put ½ the sausages in the casserole in a layer, followed by ½ the apples, then ½ the tomatoes and finally all the onions. Repeat the layers of sausages, apples and tomatoes. Sprinkle with the pepper..
- Put the lidded casserole in the oven for 1 hour removing the lid for the last 10 minutes.