Sattu Ki Khasta Kachori.
Food preparation Sattu Ki Khasta Kachori is a fun point, in addition it ends up being much more special value if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 18 components, you can begin cooking 7 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Composition – Sattu Ki Khasta Kachori
- You need For Stuffing-.
- Require 200 grams chana sattu.
- You need 1 for finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp – finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Give as per taste for salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Ajwain.
- Give 1 inch piece finely chopped Ginger.
- Prepare 3-4 finely chopped Garlic cloves.
- Give 3-4 of finely chopped Green Chilli.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of nigella seeds(kalonji).
- Give 2 tablespoons for Mustard oil.
- Need 3 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp Water.
- You need 2 tbsp Mango pickle mashed.
- Need For – making dough for Sattu Ki Khasta Kachori:-.
- Give 1 cup maida.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- Need 3 tbsp for refing oil + for deep frying as you need.
Sattu Ki Khasta Kachori instructions
- To prepare the dough for Sattu Ki Khasta Kachori and stuffing:- Take maida in a deep bowl. Add salt, ajwain and mungrel to it. Mix the dry ingredients well..
- Now add refined oil to this dry mixture. Mix as dough then start adding water slowly to the flour mixture to prepare a medium soft dough for Sattu Ki Khasta Kachori. Then cover the dough prepared and leave it to rest for 30 minutes..
- Now take one big plate & add sattu to it. Add finely chopped onion, ginger, garlic, green chilli and coriander leaves to it. Then add ajwain and kalonji to it, and mix the dry ingredients well..
- Now add 2 tablespoons mustard oil and salt to this sattu stuffing mixture and mix all ingredients well. Add lemon juice and mix well Crumble the sattu stuffing mixture nicely and check if it begins to bind. If the mixture appears dry then add water to this sattu stuffing mixture and crumble again..
- Now take dough for making Sattu Ki Khasta Kachori and knead it again to smoothen it. Then prepare small balls. Then take one ball and roll it and apply ghee and fold it and stuffing as shown in comment section pictures..
- Now heat some refined oil for frying the Sattu Ki Khasta Kachori in a kadhai. Then transfer the Sattu Ki Khasta Kachori to it to fry until it turns golden brown on both the sides..
- When it turns golden brown on one side to fry in the same manner on the other side. Then transfer it to a plate. Serve with baingan ka bharta & pudina chutney.