Wheat Flour Jaggery Pancake. Healthy eggless pancakes/ dhirada, banana n wheatflour pancakes. If the wheat flour is ground in a mill, then do sieve the flour once or twice before using. These pancakes are lightly sweet and not very sweet or sweet You can even use dates syrup or jaggery syrup.
I remember when we were kids, we used to annoy our mom to make something yummy evening snacks with tea. Wheat pancakes – Indian Style wheat pancakes(sweet wheat dosa) recipe with wheat flour & Jaggery. Easy and healthy breakfast/dinner for babies & kids. Cooking Wheat Flour Jaggery Pancake is a fun point, additionally it becomes extra special value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 8 ingredients, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking right away.
Composition of Wheat Flour Jaggery Pancake
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Require 4 tsp for grated jaggery.
- Provide 2 ripe bananas.
- Provide 2 tsp grated coconut.
- Need 2 – crushed cardamom.
- Provide As required of Water as required or milk.
- Give As required for Oil for frying.
- Give As required of Fruit jam and banans for garnishing.
Take jaggery in a sauce pan & add water till it immersed level. Heat the jaggery until it melts completely. Strain the jaggery water using a. Take jaggery in a saucepan and add some water and bring it to a boil Mix well so that the jaggery dissolves in the water.
Wheat Flour Jaggery Pancake step by step
- In a bowl take all ingredients except oil and mix it well altogether and make a semi-thick pouring consistency batter..
- Heat a non-stick pan,pour 2 tsp oil and spread it nicely, pour a ladder full of spatula of batter and spread it evenly..
- Flip the pancake pour 1 tsp oil more and fry from another side also till it turns changing colour and cooked..
- Garnish with jam and banana and serve hot, wheat flour jaggery pancake is ready..
Now strain this mixture through a sieve and allow them to cool down. Take wheat flour, salt, crushed cardamom, coconut in a bowl. Combine the whole wheat flour, salt, baking powder, nutmeg and cinnamon powder and sieve well. Heat the butter in a pan, add the jaggery and sauté on a medium flame till the jaggery melts. Remove from the flame and transfer this to a bowl.