Sattu kachori. #sattukachori #sattukachoribananekividhi #sattukachorirecipe sattu kachori banane ka tarika, sattu kachori kaise banta hai, sattu kachori kaise banaye. Hello foodies, So today I am going to share you all how to make sattu ki Kachori in simple way. I hope you all like it.
Now put Sattu, Dhaniya powder and stir fry till color turns brown (Sattu fries instantly as it is already roasted). I had sattu at home from the previous preparation. So preparing the kachori was an easy job. Cooking Sattu kachori is an enjoyable thing, additionally it ends up being a lot more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the following 19 components, you can begin cooking 7 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements – Sattu kachori
- Need 1 cup wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup all purpose flour.
- Need 1 tbsp Salt.
- Require 1 cup – sattu (roasted chickpea flour).
- Need 1 – chopped onion.
- Provide 1/2 tsp for onion seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp – fennel seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp for roasted cumin powder.
- Need 2 tbsp – oil + for frying.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mango powder.
- Require 1 tsp – kasuri methi.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp ginger paste.
- Require 2 chopped green chilli.
- Require 1/2 tsp of carrom seeds.
- Give 1/4 tsp for black pepper powder.
- Require 1 tsp – coriander powder.
- Require 1 pinch of asafoetida.
Raj kachori ( khasta kachori) is king of all the kachori's and is famously sold everywhere in India. Remember to fry the kachori on a very slow flame so that the crust is crisp and gets cooked on the. Kachori Recipe with step by step photos and video. These are flaky and tasty kachoris made with a spiced moong dal stuffing. the trick to get the flaky as well as soft texture in the kachori crust is slow.
Sattu kachori making process
- Firstly heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan.Add asafoetida,add chopped onion,ginger paste and green chillies.saute for 2 minutes..
- Take all the spices in a plate along with sattu flour..
- Now mix it with onion and cool till turns little golden or fragrant.keep aside to cool..
- Make a dough by mixing both flour wheat flour,salt,carrom seeds and 1tbsp oil as miyan.make a soft dough using cold water.keep on rest for 30 minutes and again knead it well..
- Make small balls and flatten on palm.make cavity and stuff 2tbsp of sattu filling.Close the edges by stretching the mouth and make kachori by pressing on palm lightly..
- Fry on low flame till crisp and golden.It will takes about 20minutes..
- Ready to serve.Consume with in 3-4 days.serve with chutney..
Plate Sattu Kachori for a delish option. It is a very versatile ingredient and can be eaten in multiple ways. The easiest and most popular is to make a sattu sherbet. Fill it with one tbsp of prepared sattu powder and gently press it inside with thumbs. Kachori (pronounced [kətʃɔːɽiː]) is a spicy snack, originating from the Indian subcontinent, and common in places with Indian diaspora and other South Asian diaspora.