Malpua. Malpua recipe – Detailed recipe of malpua along with step by step photos. Malpua is a sweet pancake popular in Uttar pradesh, Rajsthan, Bihar, West bengal, Orissa and Maharashtra. Malpua is an upgraded version of the humble pua, where the pua is soaked in a sugar syrup and The Bihari version of malpua also has added banana to it.
malpura recipe with detailed photo and video recipe. an exotic pancake dessert snack which is hugely popular for the combination of malpua with rabri. this recipe is also known as bengali. Malpua recipe with step by step photos. Malpua is a traditional North Indian sweet of soft, fluffy and So this recipe is indeed a Fluffy version of malpua. the inner texture is fluffy and the outside edges. Cooking Malpua is a fun thing, moreover it ends up being a lot more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 9 components, you can start cooking 8 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking right away.
Composition of Malpua
- Provide 1/2 Cup Maida(All-purpose flour).
- Need 1/2 Cup for Milk Powder.
- Prepare 1 Cup Sugar.
- Give 1 Cup – Water.
- Need 1/4 Tsp Saunf(Fennel Seeds).
- Prepare 2 of Green Cardamoms.
- Provide as needed – Few Sliced Almonds.
- Require as needed for Few Sliced Pistachios.
- Provide as needed for Oil for frying.
Malpua is a mouthwatering pancake recipe specially prepared during the Eid and Holi festival. At Times Food Learn how to make mouthwatering Malpua Step by Step, Prep Time, Cook Time and required. 🎦 Malpua. Malpua is a sweet pancake-style treat that's popular throughout Bangladesh and India. Malpua is often served as a tasty dessert, a sweet snack.
Malpua start cooking
- In a mixing bowl add Maida (All puropose flour), milk powder, sauf (fennel seeds) and give it a mix.
- Now add milk and whisk well to form a smooth batter – ensure there are no lumps – See that the batter is of pouring consisitency.
- Cover the bowl and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Meantime preapre the sugar syrup – Take a deep bottom vessel – add sugar & water – Mix until the sugar is completely dissolved – add cardamom & leave it for 5-10 until it comes to a boil – The sugar syrup is now ready turn off the flame and let it cool.
- After 30 minutes – the batter is ready – lets prepare the malpuas – Heat a pan on a medium flame and add oil – pour one ladle spoon of batter in a pan and let it fry until it turns light golden brown.
- Flip and fry the other side as well – Once fried remove it in a plate and keep it aside – In a similar manner prepare the rest of the malpuas.
- Now soak the malpuas in sugar syrup for 2-3 minutes – Remove it in plate and keep it aside and saok the remaining malpuas – The malpuas are now ready top it with sliced almonds and pistachios.
- If U Like The Recipe. Do Like, Share And Subscribe My Channel.
Refined flour pancakes fried in ghee and dunked in sugar syrup. Malpua is a delectable pancake recipe made from refined flour and semolina. Malpua is a truly traditional Indian Dessert which is very popular and extremely irresistible. Jaggery Malpua is a delicious but quick dessert characterised by this luxuriant flavour, speckled with exciting tinges of fennel. These melt-in-the-mouth whole wheat flour malpuas should ideally be served.