Eggless Chocolate Brownie.
Cooking Eggless Chocolate Brownie is an enjoyable point, additionally it comes to be a lot more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 10 ingredients, you can begin cooking 8 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements Eggless Chocolate Brownie
- Give 250 gm for Dark chocolate.
- Require 200 ml – Water.
- It’s 150 gm Butter.
- It’s 150 gm – Powdered sugar.
- Need 1 tsp – Vanilla extract.
- It’s 400 gm for Milk/condenced milk.
- It’s 250 gm for All purpose flour.
- Provide 2 tsp – Baking powder.
- Provide 1 tsp Baking soda.
- You need to taste of Cashew nuts.
Eggless Chocolate Brownie making
- Take a pan add dark chocolate and water and heat untill the chocolate melts. Stir well to get a smooth sauce and keep aside to cool..
- In a large mixing bowl add butter and sugar powder and beat well untill smooth and creamy..
- Add 1 tsp vanilla extract and 400 milk/condenced milk and beat again for 3-5 min..
- Then add the melted chocolate in it and mix it again..
- Now add all purpose flour and baking powder and baking soda and beat it again untill smooth texture..
- Pour the batter in to the baking dish and scatter cashew nuts over it..
- Preheat the oven 180°c and baked for 25 min..
- Sprinkle sugar powder and cut into the proper shape and serve..