Kesariya Instant Suji Malpua and Raj Ratan Shrikhand. Hii friends aaj main aapko suji/ rava ke tasty malpua ki recipe batane wali hu. yani instant malpua ki recipe jo ki quick and easy hone ke saath saath. It is also called mawa malpua. This is an Indian sweet-lover's delight.
The inner texture of these malpua is fluffy & outside edges are crisp. Garnish with the chopped almonds, pistachios and crushed saffron. Serve malpua rabdi hot. you can also just serve them coated with the sugar syrup and garnished with the dry fruits. Food preparation Kesariya Instant Suji Malpua and Raj Ratan Shrikhand is a fun thing, additionally it ends up being a lot more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 20 components, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking right away.
Composition – Kesariya Instant Suji Malpua and Raj Ratan Shrikhand
- It’s for For Malpuva batter:.
- Give 1/2 cup of suji.
- Give 1/4 cup for milk powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup for maida.
- Need 1/4 cup of wheat flour.
- Give 1/4 cup of powder sugar.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp – Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup warm milk.
- It’s Pinch – salt.
- Give as needed for Ghee for deep frying.
- Prepare for For chasni:.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- Require 2 cup water.
- Prepare as needed Few strands of kesar.
- Require 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Require For Raj Ratan Shrikhand:.
- It’s 1 cup of hung curd.
- Need 1/2 cup – powded sugar.
- Give 1 tbsp kesar milk.
- Give 1/2 cup – mixed dry fruits (kaju, Anjeer, almond, pista, kismis).
Shrikhand recipe – This is the traditional sweet from Gujarat or Maharashtra. It is also known as 'Matho'. Serving suggestions: Shrikhand is usually served as a sweet dish along with feast meal thali (thali The one is a traditional method where hung curd is used. Second is an instant version where.
Kesariya Instant Suji Malpua and Raj Ratan Shrikhand process
- First mixed all ingredients of malpua batter and keep aside for 10 min..
- Mix all chasni material and prepare a chasni, just sticky chasni you have to prepare..
- After 10 min put a kadai on gas and heat up ghee for frying then with the help of laddle put a malpuva in hot ghee and fry them on medium flame..
- After frying all malpuva deep malpuva in warm chasni. Let deep in chasni for 5min.After 5 min remove malpuva from chasni and sprinkle some dry fruits flakes..
- Malpuva served with Rabdi or whipped cream or with shrikhand or with kheer as u like.
- Mix all ingredients of shrikhand and chilled it and serve..
Kesar elaichi shrikhand recipe, also simply known as shrikhand, is an authentic sweet of the Maharashtrian and Gujarati cuisines. Shrikhand is a quick and simple sweet to make at home and hence is a go-to for festivities and celebrations. anyway, i would like to add some more tips, suggestions and variations to shrikhand recipe. firstly, i would heavily recommend using homemade yoghurt or curd for this recipe. the homemade curd is fresh, creamy and more importantly less sour in taste. having said that, you may opt for greek yoghurt if you. Mango Shrikhand – Greek yogurt mango pudding flavored with saffron & cardamom , a popular dessert from western India! Shrikhand is a yogurt based dessert popular in western parts of India. To make shrikhand, yogurt is strained by tying it in a muslin cloth and putting pressure over it.