Vegetarian Chicken and Cauliflower Casserole.
Food preparation Vegetarian Chicken and Cauliflower Casserole is an enjoyable point, moreover it becomes extra unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 13 components, you can start cooking 7 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Chicken and Cauliflower Casserole
- Give 2 cups – chopped cauliflower.
- Need 1 package – Quorn Meatless Pieces (https://www.quorn.us/products/quorn-meatless-chicken-pieces).
- Need 4 slices for Lightlife Smoky Tempeh strips (https://lightlife.com/product/smoky-tempeh-strips/).
- Provide 3/4 cup for vegetable stock.
- Need 2 TBSP whole milk.
- Need 2 TBSP – cream cheese.
- Require 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
- You need 2 TBSP – grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 for garlic cloves.
- You need 1/8 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s for Olive Oil Spray.
Vegetarian Chicken and Cauliflower Casserole making
- Spray large pan with Olive Oil and add chicken pieces and chopped tempeh.
- Fry on medium high for approximately 20 minutes continuously mixing until all pieces are browned on all sides.
- In a separate pot, add the vegetable stock, cream cheese, milk, half of all the cheeses, nutmeg, salt and pepper, and stir on medium low heat until the mixture is smooth and all the cheese is melted (approximately 10 minutes).
- Place cauliflower in a bowl of hot water for 5 minutes & then drain.
- Transfer cauliflower to casserole dish and add the chicken mixture and then the melted cheese mixture on top.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes, broil for an additional 15 minutes or until the top gets browned..