Chicken Cutlet in Bengali style.
Food preparation Chicken Cutlet in Bengali style is a fun point, in addition it becomes much more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the following 13 ingredients, you can start cooking 12 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking quickly.
Composition Chicken Cutlet in Bengali style
- Provide 500 g for Chicken mince (you can either use store bought or prepare it in mixer-grinder).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ginger paste.
- It’s 1 tablespoon garlic paste.
- Require 1 teaspoon – red chili powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Need to taste for Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon for lemon juice.
- Provide 2 for green chilies finely chopped.
- You need 2 tablespoons finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 3 – eggs.
- Prepare 250 g for breadcrumbs.
- You need of Oil for deep frying + some more oil for greasing.
Chicken Cutlet in Bengali style how to cook
- Wash the boneless chicken pieces and pat them dry with kitchen towel. Excessive moisture in the chicken might be problematic while making the cutlet. Take the chicken pieces and run the blender to make chicken mince..
- In a bowl, take the minced chicken, salt, ginger and garlic paste, red chili powder, black pepper powder, lemon juice, finely chopped green chilies, coriander leaves and mix properly with your hands..
- Now divide the mixture equally in six-seven portions and keep aside..
- Break the eggs, whisk them and take them on a plate..
- In another plate take the breadcrumbs..
- Now, grease your hands and the working surface with some oil. (Here I have used the plate as working surface).
- With your hands gradually start spreading the chicken ball evenly in the shape of diamond..
- Shape the edges with a knife to make the cutlet even at the edges and shape of a diamond..
- Now, take the cutlet and coat it with bread crumbs..
- Coat the cutlet now in the whisked egg and again with bread crumbs properly..
- Dust off the extra bread crumbs, shape them again with a knife and keep the cutlet aside. Your cutlet is now ready for frying. Continue this with the remaining chicken balls..
- Fry the cutlets on mid low flame properly by flipping them and cooking them evenly on both sides till they are brown in color. Serve hot with kasundi, onion or tomato ketchup..