Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two.
Food preparation Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two is an enjoyable point, moreover it ends up being more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 14 active ingredients, you can start cooking 7 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two
- Give 11/2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded.
- It’s – Favorite noodles, cooked according to package directions.
- Prepare 1 can for cream of chicken soup(I use Campbell's).
- Prepare 1/3 cup – frozen peas.
- Give 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup – shredded jack cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup – hellmann's mayonnaise.
- It’s 11/2 tbsp. of lime juice.
- Need 1/2 tsp. – garlic powder, onion powder.
- Require 1/2 tsp. of Slap-ya-mama cajun seasoning.
- Require 1/8 tsp. of White pepper.
- Need 1 cup – crushed salt and pepper kettle chips.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup cheddar cheese.
Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two making
- Boil chicken for 35 minutes, Remove and cool..
- Boil noodles according to package directions, remove and drain; set aside..
- In a Large bowl, mix together all ingredients accept for crushed chips, olive oil, and 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese..
- Grease an 8×8 baking pan, pour mixture into the pan..
- In a medium bowl, mix together crushed kettle chips(I use salt & pepper); 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, and 1/8 cup of olive oil..
- Spread over top of casserole and take a spoon and lightly or gently push topping into the casserole partially the way….
- Set Air Fryer to 390 degrees and cook casserole for 15 to 20 minutes(do mine @15 mniutes)..