Cheesy chicken tikka slider. Cheesy Chicken sliders is a very nice party food and can be made in bulk for big parties. Very tasty and everyone loves it. Chicken Tikka Recipe in English by Zulekha Arafat.
Shredded chicken, veggies, bacon, plenty of cheese, a rich creamy sauce, and a crunchy onion topping… hungry yet? The sauce is so finger licking good, I promise you'll go back for seconds and thirds. The chicken is first marinated in a spicy yogurt mixture than grilled until. » Chicken- I prefer to cook tikkas with boneless skinless chicken breasts. Cooking Cheesy chicken tikka slider is a fun point, moreover it comes to be much more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 17 active ingredients, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements Cheesy chicken tikka slider
- You need 6 pavs.
- Provide 200 gms of chicken.
- Give 1/2 of lemon.
- Need 2 tbsp for curd.
- Provide 1 tbsp mustard oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp salt.
- It’s 1 tsp chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp tandoori masala.
- Require 2 tbsp for oil.
- Need 4 for tomatoes.
- Require 2 sprigs – parsley.
- It’s 5 cloves – garlic.
- Give 1 tbsp butter.
- You need to taste – Salt.
- Provide to taste Pepper.
- Provide to taste of Sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of roughly chopped cheese.
But it will work with any kind of chicken meat. » Lemon juice – helps to tenderize the meat and adds a fresh » Low-fat shredded mozzarella cheese – sticks to the chicken and lends a creamy and rich texture to this malai tikka. This easy to put together slow cooker meal is loaded with bold flavor, hearty chunks of meat, and lots of melty cheese. Better than any soup you will get at a restaurant and perfect for loading up with your favorite toppings! Cheesy Chicken Breasts are simple comfort food.
Cheesy chicken tikka slider step by step
- Chicken tikka: Marinate chicken with lime juice, curd, chilli powder, 1 tsp salt, mustard oil and tandoori masala. Mix all well and marinate for at least two hours in refrigerator….
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan, add the chicken pieces and cook on high flame for 3 -4 mins, flipping the sides then lower the flame and cover the lid let the chicken cook till it's golden from both the sides. When cooled shred the chicken pieces. Keep aside.
- Marinara sauce: take tomatoes and make slit at the back and blanch for 3 -4 mins. Take out the tomatoes and remove the skin and mash.. then heat a pan add 1 tsp oil, add chopped garlic, saute then add the mashed tomatoes, to taste sugar, salt and pepper. Cook for 5 mins and cool, then blend to a fine sauce..
- Line a baking tray with silver foil, cut the pavs into halves as shown in pic and place on the tray, spread some marinara sauce on the pav, put chicken tikka shreds on them and again drizzle some more marinara sauce. Add roughly chopped cheese on top and some chopped parsley.. cover with the top portion of the pav..
- Take some melted butter in a bowl, add 1 clove garlic finely chopped and finely chopped parsley, brush this on the sliders, then bake the sliders for 5 -7 mins at 150°c (preheated oven)..
- Serve the sliders hot with ketchup..
Coated in Ritz cracker crumbs and pan-fried until crispy. Topped with a creamy cheese sauce. The cheese sauce is thick and creamy and has plenty of cheese flavor from a cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese. White rice and a garden salad make. Chicken tikka is a chicken dish originating in the Indian subcontinent; the dish is popular in India, Bangladesh and Pakistan.